Card Tips:VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon
- Combo with "Dimension Explosion" to Special Summon "XYZ-Dragon Cannon" and "VW-Tiger Catapult" during the Battle Phase (or to avoid a negative card effect) and then banish the materials to Summon this card again.
- One of the easiest methods for Summoning this card is sending the Main Deck monsters needed to the GY, then using "Soul Charge".
- You can use "Cyber Network" to set up Summoning this card.
- This card can only banish 1 card your opponent controls per turn. If your opponent controls many cards, particularly face-downs in their Spell & Trap Zone, the effect of "XYZ-Dragon Cannon" may be used to destroy as many as possible before Summoning this card. The upside to this card though, is that it does not require a discard cost.
- Before Summoning this card, use "Limiter Removal" on "VW-Tiger Catapult" and "XYZ-Dragon Cannon". Fuse the two together during your Main Phase 2 to avoid the cost of them being destroyed.
- A combination of "Fiend Comedian", "Beckoning Light" and "Ultimate Offering" can allow for relative ease of Summoning this card.
- If you call "Fiend Comedian" right it disrupts the opponent's Graveyard (as well as setting up the continuous effect of "Armed Dragon Catapult Cannon" if you are using it). While the incorrect effect will let you send the "V-Z" monsters to the Graveyard. The monsters can then be recovered with "Beckoning Light" and Summoned using "Ultimate Offering".
- Note: This combination requires 5 cards in hand and 2000 LP.
- If "V-Tiger Jet", "W-Wing Catapult", "X-Head Cannon", "Y-Dragon Head" and "Z-Metal Tank" are all banished and no monsters are under your control, use "Return from the Different Dimension" to get this card out in a single turn.
- Try using the "Mind Master" loop along with "Ultimate Offering".