Card Trivia:Ancient Rules
- "Wattaildragon" appears in this card's artwork.
- As this card predates the release of "Wattaildragon" by nearly six years, it is likely that it is the inspiration for the later card.
- In the bottom right hand corner of the card art, there is a monster drawn in a box, crossed off by an "X." This represents the Special Summoning effect of this card.
- The name and effect of this card is a homage to the rules of Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories which mainly took place in Ancient Egypt and did not require Tributes to Normal Summon level 5 or higher monsters. Effect Monsters were also not present.
- There is a "Speed Spell" version of this card: "Speed Spell - Ancient Rules".