Card Trivia:Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Evening Twilight
- This card is a watered down counterpart of "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning".
- This card, alongside with "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning", "Black Luster Soldier" and "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End" may be a reference to god Ra´s legend. "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" would represent Khepri, the rising sun; Black Luster Soldier would represent Ra, the midday sun and this card would represent Khnum, the setting sun, while Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End would represent Apophis, the personification of chaos and main enemy of Ra. All of them (Khnum, Ra and Khepri) are different aspects of god Ra.
- This monster appears in the artwork of "Chaos Seed".
- This monster shares coloring and a dual Attribute effect with "Light and Darkness Dragon", both of which are inverted.
- This card's TCG name currently holds the title for the longest card name, at 52 characters including spaces.
- This monster has a younger counterpart, "Evening Twilight Knight".