Card Trivia:Double Shark
- This card's effect is a reference to its name.
- When looking at it upside down, this shark appears to be two sharks fused together, which can be seen upon closer inspection of the tail and dorsal fin under the shark, similar to "Pale Beast".
- The way this shark is formed is similar to "Double Fin Shark", which is two sharks fused together like this monster, but from side to side while this shark is from belly to belly.
- This card's first effect is the exact opposite of that of "Spear Shark".
- This monster appears in the artwork of "Aqua Mirage".