Card Trivia:Flame Manipulator
- This card appears in the artwork of "Chain Material".
- This monster bears a striking resemblance to Tetsuo Shima from the manga and 1988 Japanese animated film Akira.
- In the Portuguese card text, the part about the "Sea of Flames" and "Wall of Fire" is removed.
- The early Spanish prints have a small typo, as the lore speaks of la "Muro de Fuego" instead of el "muro de fuego". The LCJW print directly omits the definite articles.
- Similarly, the LCJW print addresses this monster as a Spellcaster.