Card Trivia:Gate Guardian
- This card was the first Level 11 monster to be released.
- This is currently the only monster with 3750 ATK.
- This card's original ATK and DEF are each equal to half the combined original ATK and the combined original DEF of its three parts, respectively.
- This card is one of several cards to lack a passcode.
- This card is treated as a Ritual Monster in several video games, with "Gate Guardian Ritual" as its Ritual Spell Card and requiring its component monsters as Tributes.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel 96 (Duelist Duel 37): "The Deadly Guardian!!", Meikyû the Elder reveals in his thoughts that "Exodia the Forbidden One" used to be the only monster in Duel Monsters that could only be Summoned by "activating" several cards at once, until Maxilillion Pegasus created the three cards capable of Summoning "Gate Guardian": "Sanga of the Thunder", "Kazejin", and "Suijin".
- In the "Ultimate Dueling Guide", this card is listed as one of the best cards in Metal Raiders, the set in which it debuted.
- When this card was first released in Japan, it was impossible to Summon, as its component monsters ("Kazejin", "Suijin" and "Sanga of the Thunder") had not been released yet.
- This card's Bandai artwork is taken from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel 95 (Duelist Duel 36): "The Terror of the Dungeon", specifically from the panel showing this monster fully manifested after being Summoned, albeit with minor changes in detailing.