Card Trivia:Gem-Knight Zirconia
- Zirconium dioxide, sometimes known as zirconia, is a white crystalline oxide of zirconium.
- This card is tied with "Gem-Knight Master Diamond" for having the highest total base ATK and DEF of any "Gem-Knight" monster.
- This card is the first Rock-Type "Gem-Knight" Fusion Monster; the second is "Gem-Knight Master Diamond".
- This monster bears a resemblance to "Granmarg the Rock Monarch", which is a potential Fusion Material for this card.
- This is the only non-Effect "Gem-Knight" Fusion Monster.
- Unlike other "Gem-Knight" Fusions, this card does not hold a weapon, having two large fists instead. This follows the pattern of "Gem-Knight" Fusions having weapons that relate to their effects: this card has no effect, so it has no weapon.
- This is the first non-Effect Fusion Monster to not have any specifically named Fusion Materials.