Card Trivia:Goe Goe the Gallant Ninja
- This is a non-comical style version of Goemon, from Konami's Legend of the Mystical Ninja, following in suit with "Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke", "Lady Ninja Yae", "Sasuke Samurai" and "Masked Ninja Ebisu". This joins other Konami game crossovers into Yu-Gi-Oh! such as the "Gradius" cards.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator, the image of this card when on the field appears to be standing on the box pictured in "Secrets of the Gallant".
- In fact, the effects and artworks of both the said card and "Introduction to Gallantry" reference this monster.
- This card is based on the popular Japanese legend about Ishikawa Goemon, a legendary 16th century ninja warrior and bandit who stole valuables and gave them to the poor.
- This monster appears in the artwork of "Crackdown".