Card Trivia:Heraldic Beast Aberconway
- This monster is based on the "Heraldic Dragon", a creature with the body of a reptile covered in metal mail. It also has a sharp spike on the end of its nose, a forked tongue, the feet of an eagle, and the wings of a bat.
- Within Heraldry, this creature represents power, wisdom and astuteness.
- This monster's name could be a reference to the Baron Aberconway, a title in the British peerage.
- A variant of the Maltese Cross symbol appears on this monster's snout.
- This monster shares similarities with the dragon on the welsh flag.