Card Trivia:Mystical Sheep 2
- This card has a recolored counterpart: "Mystical Sheep #1".
- Both cards' Japanese names and designs being sheep featuring a swinging hypnotic pendant is a reference to counting sheep, a mental exercise used to put oneself to sleep.
- Despite their international names, "Mystical Sheep #1" was released in the TCG after this card.
- Interestingly, this card is a Fusion Material Monster for "Fusionist", while "Mystical Sheep #1" card is a Fusion Substitute Monster.
- The Spanish print of this card uses the numero sign (nº) instead of the usual number sign (#).