Card Trivia:One Day of Peace
- "Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan" and the symbol of the "Six Samurai" appear in this card's artwork.
- In this card's artwork, "Kizan" appears to be recharging his armor's power and regretting what he has done to Shien, explaining the name and effect of the card.
- This card's artwork is similar to that of "Shien's Scheme".
- This card appears in the artwork of "Damaging Hand".
- The "one day of peace" in question most likely corresponds to one full "cycle" of each players' turns. Some strategy games, namely turn-based ones, divide each full cycle of all players' turns into "Days"; a notable example of such games that do this are the Japanese Wars games.