Card Trivia:Palladium Oracle Mahad
- This monster is based on Mahad, one of the High Priests.
- Comparatively, "Maiden with Eyes of Blue" is based on Kisara, the carrier of "Blue-Eyes White Dragon", and "Palladium Oracle Mana" is based on Mana, the carrier of "Dark Magician Girl". Similarly, all three of these cards are able to Summon their respective monster from the hand, Deck, or Graveyard.
- This monster's effect of Special Summoning "Dark Magician" after being destroyed is a reference to Mahad becoming said monster after his death in the anime and manga.
- "Palladium" in this card's name is a word used figuratively to mean anything believed to provide protection or safety.
- In this case, it could possibly refer to Mahad, himself, and his willingness to sacrifice his own life in order to ensure the safety of Atem.
- Just as how "Dark Magician" opposes "Blue-Eyes White Dragon", this card can be considered a rival to "Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon". Both are counterparts to the original card, have opposing Attributes and stances in their artworks, appear in Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions, and act as the final trump cards to Yugi Mutou and Seto Kaiba and respectively.
- The needle-like jewelry on this monster's belt look like the pointers found on the Millennium Ring, possibly as a reference to Mahad being the user of the ring while he was alive.