|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Trivia:Queen's Knight
- This card is designed after the playing card The Queen.
- Despite being considered a lower "number" in the playing card game, in Yu-Gi-Oh!, "Jack's Knight" has a higher ATK and Level than both this card and "King's Knight".
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Pyramid of Light, this card's image is reversed.
- Though this first appeared in Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters, it was first printed in the TCG in the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX booster pack Elemental Energy.
- Despite being depicted as left-handed, in some episodes (especially in later arcs), this monster is shown holding her sword and shield in the opposite hands.
- This card's OCG/TCG artwork is taken from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Duel 193, specifically from the panel where this monster is shown being Summoned.
- This monster's silhouette appears in the artwork of "Goddess Bow", reflecting the fact that in the anime, it was formed when Yami Yugi fused this monster and "The Claw of Hermos" together. This fact is also reflected in this card's Attribute, Level, Type, ATK, and DEF, which are the same as those of "Goddess Bow".