Card Trivia:Raigeki Break
- The hand featured in this card's artwork belongs to "Dark Ruler Ha Des".
- This card has several counterparts:
- This card's Japanese name and artwork are based off the 1974 Super Robot, Great Mazinger, by legendary Japanese anime producer, Go Nagai. Its Japanese name, "Thunder Break", is the name of Great Mazinger's strongest attack. The positioning of the fingers is also a direct reference to Great Mazinger, as Great Mazinger poses in a similar way when delivering this attack.
- This card's Japanese name uses English words ("Sandā Bureiku" is basically saying "Thunder Break" using the more limited Japanese alphabet). Ironically, its English name uses a Japanese word ("Raigeki" means "Thunder Strike").
- This card appears in the Action Field Spell, Quiz Quest as a possible question: How many fingers are held up in the card's artwork.
- The answer is one.