Card Trivia:Sword Arm of Dragon
- Despite this card's name featuring the word "Dragon", this card is a Dinosaur-Type monster.
- Although the reason for this name is likely because the Japanese word for "dragon", ryu (竜) can be found in the Japanese word for "dinosaur", kyoryu (恐竜).
- Although this monster is based on Stegosaurus, it does not have the four tail spikes seen on the real animal; instead, it has a "stinger" resembling that of scorpions.
- This card is one of the few monsters whose ATK or DEF is not divisible by 50. Others include "Castle of Dark Illusions", "Dark Chimera", "Reaper of the Cards", "King of Yamimakai", "Barox", and "Number S39: Utopia Prime". Notably, PaniK had all of these cards in his Deck (except for "Number S39: Utopia Prime" (who was used by Yuma Tsukumo) and this card), and they were all present in his Duel with Yugi Muto.
- This is also the only card with 2030 DEF.