Card Trivia:The Wicked Eraser
- This monster is the "Wicked God" counterpart of "Slifer the Sky Dragon".
- This is reflected by the fact that they gain 1000 ATK for the number of cards in a specific location.
- There are a few differences between this card's OCG/TCG artwork and its depiction in the manga:
- In the manga, this monster had one spike at the end of its tail, but is portrayed in its OCG/TCG artwork as having its tail split into two at the end of its tail.
- In the manga, this monster had spikes similar to those of "Slifer the Sky Dragon" running down its tail. These spikes are non-existent in its OCG/TCG artwork.
- Although this monster is a "Wicked God", it is not a unique card, as separate copies were used by Bandit Keith and Yako Tenma.