Card Trivia:Thousand-Eyes Restrict
- This card has an upgraded counterpart: "Millennium-Eyes Restrict".
- This card is the cover card for the international version of Pharaoh's Servant and Thousand Eyes Bible, and is one of the cover cards of Structure Deck: Pegasus and the box of Duelist Legacy Volume.3.
- Including the main golden eye, the two green eyes, and eyes that can only be partially seen, this monster has 56 visible eyes.
- This is the first Fusion Monster to be Limited and the first to be Forbidden.
- This is the only Fusion Monster that shares the same Attribute, Type, Level, ATK, and DEF as all of its Fusion Materials.
- This was the first Level 1 Fusion Monster, and held this position as the only Level 1 Fusion Monster until the release of "Fullmetalfoes Alkahest", nearly 16 years later.
- This was the first card to be printed in Ultimate Rare.
- The lore from this card's original print did not mention that the equipped monster is destroyed instead when "Thousand-Eyes Restrict" would be destroyed by battle.
- This Monster is purple in color, similar to the border of a Fusion Monster Card, which this card is.