There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or , but you do not have permission to create this page.
|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Category:Non-game cards with a Spanish release needing a Spanish lore
Pages in category "Non-game cards with a Spanish release needing a Spanish lore"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 280 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- "A Legendary Ocean"
- "Backup Soldier"
- "Blade Knight"
- "Bottomless Trap Hole"
- "Call of the Haunted" + "Jinzo"
- "Command Knight"
- "Cyber Dragon" Fusion program
- "Dark Hole"
- "Dark Necrofear"
- "Destiny Board"
- "Dust Tornado"
- "Elemental Hero Sparkman's" arsenal
- "Emergency Provisions"
- "Fairy Meteor Crush", etc.
- "Fiber Jar"
- "Fire Princess" Deck
- "Flame Wingman" devastating combo 1
- "Flame Wingman" devastating combo 2
- "Gravity Bind"
- "Harpie Lady Sisters"
- "Last Turn"
- "Magician of Faith"
- "Marauding Captain"
- A "Mirage of Nightmare" combo
- "Mystical Space Typhoon"
- "Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin" Summoning combo
- "Nimble Momonga"
- "Ordeal of a Traveler"
- "Reckless Greed"
- "Sangan" and "Witch of the Black Forest"
- "Swords of Revealing Light"
- "Thunder Dragon"
- "Total Defense Shogun"
- "Trap Hole"
- "Upstart Goblin"
- Ace in the hole
- Advantages of Normal Monsters, part 1
- Advantages of Normal Monsters, part 2
- Alternate win conditions
- Amazoness strategy, part 1
- Amazoness strategy, part 2
- Arcanite awesome
- Archfiend Spells
- Archfiend strategy, part 1
- Archfiend strategy, part 2
- Army of Dragons
- As a result of battle
- Attack from the Skyscrapers
- Attack order
- Call your Heroes from your Deck!
- Cards have multiple uses, part 1
- Cards have multiple uses, part 2
- Cards have multiple uses, part 3
- Charge into a Synchro Summon
- Charm of Shabti (Tip Card)
- Choosing cards for your Side Deck, part 1
- Choosing cards for your Side Deck, part 2
- Choosing cards for your Side Deck, part 3
- Choosing cards for your Side Deck, part 4
- Choosing monsters
- Clear a path!
- Combo Chain!
- Conserve your hand
- Control Strategy
- Control your own Golem fighting force
- Create a Mammoth defense
- Crush the competition
- Crystal Tree miracle grow
- Dark Jeroid (Tip Card)
- Dark Paladin (Tip Card)
- De-Fuse and re-use
- Deck formulas
- Deck Shrinking
- Deck size
- Deck Thinning
- Defeat the biggest Dragons
- Defend your Skyblasters!
- Defense (Tip Card)
- Depleting your opponent's Deck, part 1
- Depleting your opponent's Deck, part 2
- Deploy monsters from the Deck!
- Destiny Hero revival
- Destroy all monsters!
- Do not brag
- Double Dragon Cannon
- Double duty
- Draw like a pro
- Draw more "Elemental Heroes" 1
- Draw more "Elemental Heroes" 2
- Duelist Pack - Aster Phoenix - Checklist
- Duelist pack - CHAZZ PRINCETON - checklist
- Duelist pack - JADEN YUKI - checklist
- Duelist Pack -JADEN YUKI 2- Checklist
- Duelist Pack -JADEN YUKI 3- Checklist
- Duelist Pack -Jesse Anderson- Checklist
- Duelist Pack -Kaiba- Checklist 1-20
- Duelist Pack -Kaiba- Checklist 21-40
- Duelist Pack -Yusei 2- checklist
- Duelist Pack -Yusei 3- Checklist
- Duelist Pack -Yusei- Checklist
- Duelist Pack -Zane Truesdale- Checklist
- Duelist Pack –Yugi– Checklist
- Duelist Pack: Crow checklist
- An easier "Mirage Knight"
- Easy Tribute Summoning
- Effect Damage (Tip Card)
- Effect Monster + Equip Spell Card
- Egg hatching
- Elemental Hero defense
- Elemental Warriors!
- Emissary Eater
- Ensure Stardust Dragon's return
- Equip Spell Cards (Tip Card)
- Evil Hero onslaught
- Exodia Decks
- Extra draw with Rainbow Ruins!
- Magical Scientist (Tip Card)
- Main Phase 2 (Tip Card)
- Make "defender" an attacker!
- Make the best of your Main Phase 2
- Make your Graveyard work!
- Make your opponent discard
- Master the "Cyclone Blade"
- Match the Level and draw!
- Material Monster smackdown
- Maximize your monster effects
- Monster Token combo
- Monster Tokens (Tip Card)
- Monsters are more than ATK and DEF
- Monsters that attack directly
- Mudora (Tip Card)
- Multiple Fusion Summons
- Multiply your "Miracle Fusion"