|Help support Yugipedia by installing our new Chrome extension. This extension automatically redirects any links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia to ensure that you're always viewing the most up-to-date information available. You can enable the extension by clicking "Add to Chrome" on the app's webstore entry. For those of you using Firefox, don't worry—a Firefox add-on to do the same thing will be out soon. If you have any issues with the extension or you come across any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
This article may require cleanup to meet this wiki's standards.
Kinds of conditions
The following are some examples of kinds of conditions that are used on cards. This list only includes common conditions, and does not attempt to classify every condition that exists.
- Summoning conditions such as those of "Helpoemer" (Cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard), "Rare Metal Dragon" (This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set), and "Judgement Dragon" (Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by)
- Material limitations such as those of "Eccentric Boy" (When using this card as a Synchro Material Monster, the other Synchro Material Monster is 1 monster in your hand), "Chimeratech Fortress Dragon" (Cannot be used as Fusion Material), and "Majestic Dragon" (Cannot be used as a Synchro Material, except for the Synchro Summon of a "Majestic" monster)
- Activation limitations such as those of "Chaos Sorcerer" (This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect) and "Scapegoat" (You cannot Summon other monsters the turn you activate this card (but you can Normal Set))
- Synchro Material Substitution conditions such as those of "Quickdraw Synchron" and "Vanadis of the Nordic Ascendant"
- Match winner conditions such as that of "Victory Dragon"
- Victory conditions such as those of "Exodia the Forbidden One", "Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes" and "Holactie the Creator of Light"
- Name conditions such as those of "Cyber Harpie Lady" and "A Legendary Ocean"
- Archetype conditions such as those of "Axe of Despair" and "Contrast HERO Chaos"
- Level and Rank conditions such as those of "Number F0: Utopic Future", "Number S0: Utopic ZEXAL", and "Ultimaya Tzolkin"
List of OCG/TCG monsters with conditions
Summoning conditions are not included in this list.
|Japanese name||Primary type||Secondary type||Attribute||Type||Level/|
|Ape Magician||マジシャンズ・エイプ||Effect Monster||DARK||Beast||3||800||1200|
|Exodia the Forbidden One||Effect Monster||DARK||Spellcaster||3||1000||1000|
|Inzektor Giga-Weevil||Effect Monster||DARK||Insect||6||0||2600|
|Meteo the Matchless||メテオ・ザ・マッチレス||Effect Monster||DARK||Beast-Warrior||8||2400||2000|
|Neo-Spacian Marine Dolphin||Effect Monster|
|Sphinx Teleia||スフィンクス・テーレイア||Effect Monster||LIGHT||Beast||10||2500||3000|
|Absolute King Back Jack||Effect Monster||DARK||Fiend||1||0||0|
|Absorouter Dragon||アブソルーター・ドラゴン||Effect Monster||DARK||Dragon||7||1200||2800|
|Abyss Actor - Comic Relief||Pendulum Monster|
|Abyss Actor - Curtain Raiser||Pendulum Monster|
|... further results (1932 more)|
List of OCG/TCG Spell/Trap Cards with conditions
- Note: This list is incomplete
|Japanese name||Card type||Property|
|Amplifier||Spell Card||Equip Spell Card|
|Archfiend's Roar||デーモンの||Trap Card||Normal Trap Card|
|Blackback||ブラック・バック||Trap Card||Normal Trap Card|
|Bubble Blaster||バブル・ショット||Spell Card||Equip Spell Card|
|Collected Power||Trap Card||Normal Trap Card|
|Cyclon Laser||サイクロンレーザー||Spell Card||Equip Spell Card|
|Cyclone Blade||Spell Card||Equip Spell Card|
|Legendary Black Belt||Spell Card||Equip Spell Card|
|Light Laser||ライトイレイザー||Spell Card||Equip Spell Card|
|Misfortune||ミスフォーチュン||Spell Card||Normal Spell Card|
|... further results (1001 more)|