The following are some examples of kinds of conditions used on cards. These are simply examples of common conditions—it is not an exhaustive list and does not attempt to classify every condition that exists.
- Summoning conditions, such as those of "Helpoemer" (Cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard), "The Wicked Avatar" (Must be Normal Summoned/Set by Tributing 3 monsters), and Special Summon Monsters (Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must [first] be Special Summoned (from [...]) by)
- Material limitations:
- Restricting the other monsters that can be used as material, such as "Eccentric Boy" (When using this card as a Synchro Material Monster, the other Synchro Material Monster is 1 monster in your hand)
- Preventing usage as a Fusion ("Chimeratech Fortress Dragon"), Synchro ("Ronintoadin"), Xyz ("Number S39: Utopia the Lightning"), or Link Material ("Folgo, Justice Fur Hire")
- Restricting the monsters that can be Summoned using it as materials, such as "Blackwing - Breeze the Zephyr" (Cannot be used as a Synchro Material, except for the Synchro Summon of a "Blackwing" monster)
- Synchro Material Substitution conditions, such as those of "Quickdraw Synchron" and "Vanadis of the Nordic Ascendant"
- Match winner conditions, such as that of "Victory Dragon"
- Victory conditions, such as those of "Exodia the Forbidden One", "Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes" and "Holactie the Creator of Light"
- Name conditions, such as those of "Cyber Harpie Lady" and "A Legendary Ocean"
- Archetype conditions, such as those of "Axe of Despair" and "Contrast HERO Chaos"
- Level and Rank conditions, such as those of "Number F0: Utopic Future", "Number S0: Utopic ZEXAL", and "Ultimaya Tzolkin"
List of OCG/TCG monsters with conditions
Summoning conditions are not included in this list.
|Name||Japanese name||Primary type||Secondary type||Attribute||Type||Level/|
|Abominable Unchained Soul||Effect Monster||DARK||Fiend||8||3000||1500|
|Absolute King Back Jack||Effect Monster||DARK||Fiend||1||0||0|
|Absorouter Dragon||アブソルーター・ドラゴン||Effect Monster||DARK||Dragon||7||1200||2800|
|Abyss Actor - Comic Relief||Pendulum Monster|
|Abyss Actor - Curtain Raiser||Pendulum Monster|
|Abyss Actor - Extras||Pendulum Monster|
|Abyss Actor - Funky Comedian||Pendulum Monster|
|Abyss Actor - Hyper Director||Link Monster|
|Abyss Actor - Mellow Madonna||Pendulum Monster|
|Abyss Actor - Trendy Understudy||Pendulum Monster|
|Showing first 10 results, of 2908 total ¦ Show next 10 results ¦ Show first [20 · 50 · 100 · 250 · 500] results (all links open a new page)|
List of OCG/TCG Spell/Trap Cards with conditions
- Note: This list is incomplete
|Name||Japanese name||Card type||Property|
|"Infernoble Arms - Durendal"||『||Spell Card||Equip Spell Card|
|"Infernoble Arms - Hauteclere"||『||Spell Card||Equip Spell Card|
|"Infernoble Arms - Joyeuse"||『||Spell Card||Equip Spell Card|
|1st Movement Solo||Spell Card||Normal Spell Card|
|7 Completed||Spell Card||Equip Spell Card|
|A.I. Challenge You||Trap Card||Continuous Trap Card|
|A.I. Contact||Spell Card||Normal Spell Card|
|A.I. Love Fusion||Spell Card||Normal Spell Card|
|A.I. Meet You||めぐり－||Spell Card||Normal Spell Card|
|A.I. Shadow||Trap Card||Continuous Trap Card|
|Showing first 10 results, of 1585 total ¦ Show next 10 results ¦ Show first [20 · 50 · 100 · 250 · 500] results (all links open a new page)|
- "Individual Card Rulings [F-H]". Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Upper Deck Entertainment. Upper Deck Entertainment. Felgrand Dragon; Helpoemer. Archived from the original on 26 February 2009.
- Konami (11 August 2009). Ancient Prophecy – Card Rulings (version 1.0) (PDF). Fishborg Blaster.
- Konami (30 April 2010). The Shining Darkness Sneak Peek – Card Rulings (version 1.0) (PDF). Blackwing - Breeze the Zephyr; Trust Guardian; Infernity Mirage; Ronintoadin.