This article may require cleanup to meet this wiki's standards.
Kinds of conditions
The following are some examples of kinds of conditions that are used on cards. This list only includes common conditions, and does not attempt to classify every condition that exists.
- Summoning conditions such as those of "Helpoemer" (Cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard), "Rare Metal Dragon" (This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set), and "Judgement Dragon" (Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by)
- Material limitations such as those of "Eccentric Boy" (When using this card as a Synchro Material Monster, the other Synchro Material Monster is 1 monster in your hand), "Chimeratech Fortress Dragon" (Cannot be used as Fusion Material), and "Majestic Dragon" (Cannot be used as a Synchro Material, except for the Synchro Summon of a "Majestic" monster)
- Activation limitations such as those of "Chaos Sorcerer" (This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect) and "Scapegoat" (You cannot Summon other monsters the turn you activate this card (but you can Normal Set))
- Synchro Material Substitution conditions such as those of "Quickdraw Synchron" and "Vanadis of the Nordic Ascendant"
- Match winner conditions such as that of "Victory Dragon"
- Victory conditions such as those of "Exodia the Forbidden One", "Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes" and "Holactie the Creator of Light"
- Name conditions such as those of "Cyber Harpie Lady" and "A Legendary Ocean"
- Archetype conditions such as those of "Axe of Despair" and "Contrast HERO Chaos"
- Level and Rank conditions such as those of "Number F0: Utopic Future", "Number S0: Utopic ZEXAL", and "Ultimaya Tzolkin"
List of OCG/TCG monsters with conditions
Summoning conditions are not included in this list.
|Japanese name||Primary type||Secondary type||Attribute||Type||Level/|
|Ancient Lamp||マジック・ランプ||Effect Monster||WIND||Spellcaster||3||900||1400|
|Andro Sphinx||アンドロ・スフィンクス||Effect Monster||LIGHT||Beast||10||3000||2500|
|Ape Magician||マジシャンズ・エイプ||Effect Monster||DARK||Beast||3||800||1200|
|Battlewasp - Sting the Poison||Effect Monster||Tuner monster||WIND||Insect||2||400||800|
|Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning||カオス・ソルジャー －||Effect Monster||LIGHT||Warrior||8||3000||2500|
|Blue Thunder T-45||ブルーサンダーＴ４５||Effect Monster||LIGHT||Machine||4||1700||1000|
|Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End||Effect Monster||DARK||Dragon||8||3000||2500|
|Chaos Sorcerer||カオス・ソーサラー||Effect Monster||DARK||Spellcaster||6||2300||2000|
|Constellar Leonis||セイクリッド・レオニス||Effect Monster||LIGHT||Beast||3||1000||1800|
|... further results (1872 more)|
List of OCG/TCG Spell/Trap Cards with conditions
- Note: This list is incomplete
|Japanese name||Card type||Property|
|7 Completed||Spell Card||Equip Spell Card|
|Amplifier||Spell Card||Equip Spell Card|
|Anti-Magic Arrows||Spell Card||Quick-Play Spell Card|
|Archfiend's Roar||デーモンの||Trap Card||Normal Trap Card|
|Backs to the Wall||Trap Card||Normal Trap Card|
|Battle Fusion||Spell Card||Quick-Play Spell Card|
|Blackback||ブラック・バック||Trap Card||Normal Trap Card|
|Bond Between Teacher and Student||Spell Card||Normal Spell Card|
|Bubble Blaster||バブル・ショット||Spell Card||Equip Spell Card|
|Bujinunity||Spell Card||Normal Spell Card|
|... further results (960 more)|