(Redirected from Condition Effect)
This article may require cleanup to meet this wiki's standards.
Kinds of conditions
The following are some examples of kinds of conditions that are used on cards. This list only includes common conditions, and does not attempt to classify every condition that exists.
- Summoning conditions such as those of "Helpoemer" (Cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard), "Rare Metal Dragon" (This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set), and "Judgement Dragon" (Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by)
- Material limitations such as those of "Eccentric Boy" (When using this card as a Synchro Material Monster, the other Synchro Material Monster is 1 monster in your hand), "Chimeratech Fortress Dragon" (Cannot be used as Fusion Material), and "Majestic Dragon" (Cannot be used as a Synchro Material, except for the Synchro Summon of a "Majestic" monster)
- Activation limitations such as those of "Chaos Sorcerer" (This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect) and "Scapegoat" (You cannot Summon other monsters the turn you activate this card (but you can Normal Set))
- Synchro Material Substitution conditions such as those of "Quickdraw Synchron" and "Vanadis of the Nordic Ascendant"
- Match winner conditions such as that of "Victory Dragon"
- Victory conditions such as those of "Exodia the Forbidden One", "Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes" and "Holactie the Creator of Light"
- Name conditions such as those of "Cyber Harpie Lady" and "A Legendary Ocean"
- Archetype conditions such as those of "Axe of Despair" and "Contrast HERO Chaos"
- Level and Rank conditions such as those of "Number F0: Utopic Future", "Number S0: Utopic ZEXAL", and "Ultimaya Tzolkin"
List of OCG/TCG monsters with conditions
Summoning conditions are not included in this list.
|Japanese name||Primary type||Secondary type||Attribute||Type||Level/|
|Abominable Unchained Soul||Effect Monster||DARK||Fiend||8||3000||1500|
|Absolute King Back Jack||Effect Monster||DARK||Fiend||1||0||0|
|Absorouter Dragon||アブソルーター・ドラゴン||Effect Monster||DARK||Dragon||7||1200||2800|
|Abyss Actor - Comic Relief||Pendulum Monster|
|Abyss Actor - Curtain Raiser||Pendulum Monster|
|Abyss Actor - Extras||Pendulum Monster|
|Abyss Actor - Funky Comedian||Pendulum Monster|
|Abyss Actor - Hyper Director||Link Monster|
|Abyss Actor - Mellow Madonna||Pendulum Monster|
|Abyss Actor - Trendy Understudy||Pendulum Monster|
|... further results (2590 more)|
List of OCG/TCG Spell/Trap Cards with conditions
- Note: This list is incomplete
|Japanese name||Card type||Property|
|"Infernoble Arms - Durendal"||『||Spell Card||Equip Spell Card|
|"Infernoble Arms - Hauteclere"||『||Spell Card||Equip Spell Card|
|"Infernoble Arms - Joyeuse"||『||Spell Card||Equip Spell Card|
|1st Movement Solo||Spell Card||Normal Spell Card|
|7 Completed||Spell Card||Equip Spell Card|
|A.I. Challenge You||Trap Card||Continuous Trap Card|
|A.I. Contact||Spell Card||Normal Spell Card|
|A.I. Love Fusion||Spell Card||Normal Spell Card|
|A.I. Meet You||めぐり－||Spell Card||Normal Spell Card|
|A.I. Shadow||Trap Card||Continuous Trap Card|
|... further results (1360 more)|