Djinn of Rituals
|Djinn of Rituals|
Djinn of Rituals, known as "Ritual Genie" (
Visually, all Djinn of Rituals monsters resemble strange, obese humanoids wielding weapons or magical tools. Their bodies are usually one single predominant color. Every Djinn has a skull somewhere on their weapon and each Djinn has a different Level and effect, having a dynamic engine to summon and boost Ritual Monsters:
|Djinn of Rituals||Skull place||Level||Additional Effect|
|Releaser||Middle of the Staff||3||While the Ritual Monster is face-up, your opponent cannot Special Summon.|
|Presider||Hilt of its Sword||4||Draw 1 card when the Ritual Monster destroys a monster by battle.|
|Cursenchanter||On the orb on its Magical Staff||4||While the Ritual Monster is face-up, negate the effects of Synchro Monsters.|
|Prognosticator||Over the orb on its Flail||3||Your opponent discards 1 card when they take battle damage from the Ritual Monster.|
|Disserere||Middle of its Shield||1||Ritual Monster are not affected by Trap Cards.|
|Demolisher||Middle of its Axe||3||Your opponent cannot target the Ritual Monster with card effects.|
- Ritual Spell Cards that Ritual Summon a specified monster (for example, "Black Illusion Ritual") don't require you to use the exact Levels for the Ritual Summon. However, you can not banish extra "Djinn" Monster Cards beyond those which would be sufficient for any given Ritual Summon.
- As was mentioned above, the Djinn of Rituals are DARK monsters. Thus, they are compatible with "Veil of Darkness", "Allure of Darkness", "Escape from the Dark Dimension", "Armageddon Knight", and "Dark Grepher".
- The last 2 can make setting up a Ritual Summon insanely quick. By summoning "Armageddon Knight" and then having him drop a Djinn, you're instantly set up for just about any Ritual Monster you like.
- The Djinn also have decent ATK/DEF scores in their own right, so don't be afraid to simply Summon them. Plus, even if they are destroyed, you can still use them for Ritual Summons.
- Remember, the Ritual Spell Cards: "Earth Chant", "Contract with the Abyss", "End of the World" and "Dawn of the Herald" all require you to use monsters that equal the EXACT Levels as the Ritual Monster.
- Use "Burial from a Different Dimension" and/or "Doomsday Horror" to return Djinns to your Graveyard and use them again.
- Use "Tour Guide From the Underworld" to Special Summon a Level 3 Djinn from your Deck. You can also use them to special summon a Rank 3 Xyz Monster such as "Number 17: Leviathan Dragon" and use its effect to put a Djinn into the graveyard.
- You can use "Oracle of the Herald" and all of the Djinn of Rituals to Ritual Summon an almost indestructible "Herald of Ultimateness" .