Don Thousand's Emblem
Don Thousand's Emblem is an emblem that is held by Don Thousand and is his own variation of the Barian Emblem. It was an emblem which symbolized the Barian World before Don Thousand's defeat against Astral.
It has thus far been seen when he has used his powers in other ways such as healing Alito and Girag; resulting in them having a malicious disposition. It appears as a crest like image of this version of the Barian Emblem and has also been seen being used by members of the Fearsome Four of the Dark Dueling World to halve the opponent's Life Points and add it to their own at the very beginning of the Duel, effectively cheating.
This emblem appears on a wall behind Vector while he dueled Nash (in their past lives). It also appears on his chest, similar to how the regular Barian Emblem appears on Nash's chest in Barian form.
This emblem could be based after Michael Moorcock's "Symbol of Chaos", as their designs are similar.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 09999: "A Duel in Ruins: Part I"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 103103: "Barian Vengeance: Part 1"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 112112: "Memory Thief: Part 1"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 114114: "Tentacles of Terror, Part 1"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 116116: "Now or Never, Part 1"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 120120: "Mission: Astral World, Part 3"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 121121: "Mission: Astral World, Part 4"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 122122: "Assimilation, Part 1"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 138138: "The New World"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 137137: "Clash of the Emperors"