|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
"Evoltile", known as "Evolde" (エヴォルド Evorudo) in the OCG is an "Evol" sub-archetype consisting of FIRE Reptile monsters whose effects support "Evolsaurs". They are the first stage in evolution where they will evolve into Dinosaur "Evolsaurs". Their English names are a combination of evolution and reptile.
- Their tails resemble a DNA strand.
- The pictures of all "Evoltiles" have what appears to be an ancient language.
- Their pictures have some sort of molecule in the background.
- It is likely an artistic imagining of a nucleic acid, since it bears resemblance to bases and a sugar phosphate-like backbone. Interestingly, the bases don't correspond to any natural bases, the phosphate-like groups are not true phsophates and the many of the Nitrogen atoms have too many bonds, and would not be stable structures.
- Their pictures also have a depiction of the evolution of man in the lower right corner.