Forum:Anyone know how to submit card ideas to KONAMI?
|Forums:||Index → General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion → Anyone know how to submit card ideas to KONAMI?|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signatures and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 3586 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
Hello, i was wondering if anyone here knew how to contact KONAMI to submit cards. Like a contact link or address or something ^^; Ceribrix 22:51, 3 November 2008 (UTC)Cerbrix
possibly emailing them through upper deck, although im not 100% sure but i would love to see a greek god booster pack seriesFreezydragon 03:56, 4 November 2008 (UTC)
Yeah that'd be cool. They should also do something else with the Alchemy cards like Helios and Golden Homunculus. Those were useful cards.Kaibaman73 04:59, 5 November 2008 (UTC)
- Cards that would be SWEET - piercer for plants, a draw engine for light cards (allure for light), more archfiend and gravekeeper support (first archtypes need power)GREEK GOD SET WOULD BE AWESOME! (that is if they would be along the light fairy lines - ATHENA) and a powerhouse frog card.--Tantara 23:41, 11 November 2008 (UTC)
- Why about "Allure" cards for every attribute, with different costs? Since the Dark one is to RFG a Dark Monster in your hand, the Light one could be to give your opponent a Light monster from your hand to theirs, Earth could be to special summon an Earth monster from your hand to their field in defense, etc? Jon Kovacs (talk • contribs) 20:43, December 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Is called D.3.S. Frog who can has ova 3500 Attack pointz. --Drew-Gi-Oh! (talk) 22:17, August 14, 2010 (UTC)
- 1 i take it some people....
- 2 Well...
- 3 well for me
- 4 Support for some decks
- 5 Dragoness Monsters
- 6 Shine-Star Dragon
- 7 I think they should have cards based off of "The Legend of Zelda" games
- 8 They wont accept your ideas
- 9 Heres my custom decklist. :D
- 10 More Water Support
- 11 Total lack of inspiration???
- 12 Older Card Support
- 13 ?
- 14 Archetype Idea
i take it some people....
love the greek monster idea ;), yea i belive it would be a great idea also, but it kind of seems like it would be a combo of gladiator beasts and lightsworns in a way and yea some would be light and dark since hades and zues and with the ahtena card already out theres a good possibility more gods might come laterFreezydragon 01:10, 12 November 2008 (UTC)
- oh yeah...I forgot THERE ARE GREEK GODS, AGENTS! (AGENT - MARS = ARES, AGENT - VENUS = APHRODITE, ETC). if we do get new Greek gods though, I hope they'd all be fairies =D and we need a new Archlord, Zera and agents... Imagine this -
Archlord Zeratis - 2600 atk/2000 def/light/fairy/Level 8/effect - This card cannot be normal summoned or set, this card can be special summoned except by tributing one face up Warrior of Zera. Once per turn, remove a fairy type monster in your graveyard from play to gain 1500 life pints.
Lord of Zera - 1700 atk/800 def/light/warrior/Level 4/effect - this card is treated as Warrior of Zera, when this monster destroys an opponents monster as a result of battle, increase your life points by the destroyed monsters attack or defence.
Knight of Zera - 2000 atk/800 def/light/warror/level 4/effect - this card is treated as Warrior of Zera, This card cannot attack unless their is another fairy type monster face up on the field.
The agent of fate - Pluto - 1500 atk/800 def/light/fairy/Level 7/effect - This card can only be special summoned by the effect of Nova Summoner. When this card is summoned, remove all the fairy-type monsters in your graveyard to destroy all cards on the field, when this card is sent to the graveyard this way, inflict damage to you and your oponent by 200x the number of removed monsters.
Archlord Zeralaras- 2400 atk/2500 def/light/fairy/level 7/effect - This card cannot be normal summoned or set, this card can only be special summoned by tributing one face up Warrior of Zera. When this card attacks and destroys an oponents monster, inflict damage to your oponent equal to the atk/def of the destroyed monster, then increase your life points by the atk/def of the destroyed monster.
Heavenly fortress - Continous Spell/ This card is treated as The sanctuary in the sky. If your life points are higher than your opponents, increase the atk of all fairy type monsters by 500. Each time a fairy type monster is destroyed, increase your life points by 500 and inflict 500 damage.
Divine Promise'- spell/ activate only if there is a face up agent monster on the field. gain 1000 life points and draw 2 cards.
how's that? Lord of Zera - new zera with lp gain, Knight of Zera - beatstick/new Zera, Divine Promise - draw engine/lp gain, Archlord Zeratis - Life boost, Archlord Zeralaras - burn/lp gain, Heavenly Fortress - Sanctuary substitute/atk gain/burn + lp gain, The agent of fate - Pluto - mass removal/burn --Tantara 02:24, 17 November 2008 (UTC)
Fairy Decks would immediately become top tier because of Pluto, if nothing else. As soon as the Forbidden/Limited lists come around,it would be nerfed to Limited or, if Fairies did well enough, Forbidden. Still, great card(s). MachinaMan (talk • contribs) 16:31, February 21, 2011 (UTC)
I'd like to see some more cards based off their own video game series. Sure, we got quite a few Gradius cards, and that's awesome, but I'd love to see more Silent Hill/Metal Gear Solid/Goemon cards and support. Even how about a Celtic Guardian spin-off series! That card is my fave of nearly all classic cards. Celtic Valkirye:1400 ATK, 1200 DEF, 4 star, Earth, Warrior, effect:+200 ATK and DEF for every "Celtic" monster on the field. Add +100 ATK and 100 DEF to every other non-"Celtic Valkirye" "Celtic" monster.
Celtic Defender:100 ATK, 2100 DEF, 4 star, Earth, Warrior.
Celtic Paladin:1900 ATK, Warrior, 4 Star, Earth, Warrior, 800 DEF
Man-Beast Relationship:Spell Card, effect:+200 ATK to all "Celtic" (Warrior too?) monsters on your side of the field for every Beast and Beast-Warrior monster on your side of the field. (Shows Beaver Warrior and Celtic Guardian shaking hands)
Man-Beast Rivalry:Trap Card, Counter, effect:Activate when opponent declares an attack. +200 ATK for every "Celtic" monster on your side of the field for every Beast and Beast-Warrior monster on your opponents side of the field. Your opponent must attack with every Beast and Beast-Warrior monster on their field. All of your "Celtic" monsters are changed to Face-Up attack position. (Shows Celtic Guardian clashing with Battle Ox, GREAT counter to Gladiator beasts) TehBazzard 02:16, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
well for me
i would like to see junk gardna from the 5ds film be made into a real card and would really like more synchro cards that are not linked to arechtypes like how goyo guardian and chaos king archfiend aren't really intended to be part of any, it would help me out as i can't seem to be able to make a deck that isn't some what based off an exsisting character.
I'm pretty sure if you email your ideas to Konami, they might turn it down because they either already have enough ideas or they want you to draw it too. So it might not work. Fallensilence (talk • contribs) 15:46, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
Support for some decks
I think it would be sweet to see more support for some previous deck strategies, like some counter trap cards for ancient gears or crystal beast. I've seen a lot of archetype getting more support to help them make a come back, like the gravekeepers, and elemental heroes. I've seen that there might be more support for harpie ladies and spirit they've been dropped for a long time, which has me wondering if we might see some nice support for crystals and ancient gears for them to come into the gameplay more often.
Main Card: Dragoness the Dragon Knight
- Dark, Dragon, Effect
- This card is treated alson as a Fire monster. This card cannot be normal summoned or set this card can only be summoned from the hand or graveyard except by removing from play 1 Dark, and 1 Fire monster from your graveyard. When this card attacks you can activate one of the following effects; *Discard 1 FIRE monster to destroy the attack target of tis card before damage calulation. *Discard 1 DARK monster, this turn if this card destroies a monster by battle and sends it to the graveyard inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.
- ATK 2700/DEF 2300
Apperentice of Dragoness
- FIRE, Dragon, Effect
- You can remove from play 1 Fire, Dragoness monster in your graveyard to draw one card. you can remove one DARK, Dragoness monster to destroy one spell or trap card on the field. Only one of these effects can be used each turn, and each can only be used once.
- ATK 1800/DEF 1500
Returner of Dragoness
- DARK, Fiend, Effect
- Once per turn you can select up to 2 removed from play Dragoness monsters , and return them to the graveyard.
- ATK 1600/DEF 1200
Shock Rolentor of Dragoness
- DARK, Fiend, Effect
- When this card attacks, you can remove from play up to five Dragoness monsters in your graveyard from play to increase thos card's ATK by 400 each card until the end phase.
- ATK 1700/ DEF 0
Great Guard of Dragoness
- DARK, Fiend, Effect
- Once per turn, during either players turn you can remove Dragoness monsters in your graveyard from play to give this card 500 DEF for each card, until the end phase. When this card is destroyed add one removed from play Dragoness monster to your hand.
- ATK 500/ DEF 2000
FLAME Statue of Dragoness
- Normal Spell
- Pay 500 lifepoints. Add one FIRE Dragoness monster from your deck or remove from play pile to your hand.
DEMON Statue of Dragoness
- Normal Spell
- Pay 500 lifepoints. Add one DARK Dragoness monster from your deck or remove from game pile to your hand.
1 tuner monster + 1 or more non-tuner monster Levle 8 light dragon
When your oppenent attacks you may negate that one attack this effect can be used once per turn. When your oppenent activates a card that targets you can negate it by discarding two cards from your hand to the graveyard.
Attack: 2500 Def: 2300
I think they should have cards based off of "The Legend of Zelda" games
I think there should be cards based from the Zelda games. You kno cards names after things in the game like this:
- Princess Zelda, the Ruler of Hyrule (Light)
- 12 stars
- The protector of the "Triforce of Wisdom" and the one true ruler of the kingdom of Hyrule. At times she and the legendary "Hero of Time" Link team up to defeat the "King of Evil" Ganondorf.
- Atk/5000 Def/4000
- Hyrule Castle (Spell)
- [Field Spell]
- This card increases all warrior and beast-warrior type monsters atk and def by 2000. If the "Triforce, Sacred Power of Hyrule" spell card is on the field, the you can choose any card from your deck once per turn.
- Triforce, Sacred Power of Hyrule (Spell)
- Equip to any warrior type monster to increase its atk by 3000.
- Link, the Hero of Time (Earth)
- 4 stars
- The Hero of Time, protector of Hyrule.
- Atk/2000 Def/1500
- The Goddess of Power, Din (Divine)
- 12 stars
- The goddess that created the red earth of Hyrule.
- Atk/8000 Def/4000
- The Goddess of Wisdom, Nayru (Divine)
- 12 stars
- The goddess that gave law and order to Hyrule.
- Atk/7000 Def/3500
- The Goddess of Courage, Farore (Divine)
- 12 stars
- The goddess that created all life in Hyrule.
- Atk/6000 Def/3000
--elementalknight 19:32, December 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Suggest you to try "Spellcaster" instead of "Ruler", as of true type. Ruler are not exist unless you put it in Lore. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 21:25, December 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Those cards would have some huge costs to play... 0_0 Jon Kovacs (talk • contribs) 20:39, December 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Queen of the Gerudo, Nabooru's Descendent - Naboora (Earth)
- 9 stars
- Leader of the Gerudos and the descendent of the Hyrulean Sage of the Spirit Temple. Strongest and fastest of all of the Gerudo women in Gerudo Desert.
- Atk/4000 Def/2500
They wont accept your ideas
KONAMI are very bad people(for me, in that aspect), i tried to submit my ideas of new arcana force monsters( with drawings included, made by me), and i sent them by e-mail to the upper deck e-mail, but they always anwser the same: ``we thank your help but we reject... bla,bla,bla,bla´´(or something like that). And every time you send something no matter what thing you write, they anwser the same. (i guess you could write insults and they would still answer the same).--188.8.131.52 (talk) 21:17, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Thats a good point Upper Deck doesn't print the cards anymore only KONAMI prints them now.--elementalknight (talk • contribs) 20:38, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
I would have gave them an idea for the EXVC sneak peek promo:
- (Imperial Machine Soldier Machinicle Ein) Meklord Army of Machinicle
- LV 5
- 2000 ATK/ 1000 DEF
- Light, Machine, Effect
- Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can send 1 Machine-Type monster card in your hand to the graveyard toi special summon this card from your hand. Once per turn instead of conducting your Battle Phase you can inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent for each (Imperial Machine) Meklord monster on your side of the field.
- (Imperial Machine Soldier Dragon Asterisk Ein) Meklord Army of Asterisk
- LV 4
- 0 ATK/ 0 DEF
- Dark, Machine, Effect
- If you control a face-up (Imperial Machine) Meklord monster, you can special summon this card from you hand. When this card is special summoned, you can send 1 Level 5 or lower (Imperial Machine) Meklord monster from hand to the graveyard. This card gains ATK eqaul to the sent monster's ATK plus 500. If your opponent would summon a Tuner monster, you can remove this face-up card from play to destroy the summoned monster.
Meklord Mechanic: I have my own Ideas for cards here are a few of them
- (Machine Imperial Divine Empeiror) Meklord Astro Divine Empeiror
- LV 12
- 5000 ATK/5000 DEF
- Light, Machine, Effect
- "(Machine Imperial God) Meklord Astro Mekanikl"+"(Machine Imperial God Dragon Asterisk) Meklord Astro Asterisk"
This card can only be summoned by sacrificing "(Machine Imperial God) Meklord Astro Mekanikl" and "(Machine Imperial God Dragon Asterisk) Meklord Astro Asterisk" Once per turn, you can select 1 Synchro Monster your opponent controls and equip it to this card. This card gains ATK equal to those equipped monsters' combined ATK. During your Main Phase, you can select 1 5 star or lower monster and 1 Tuner monster in your graveyard and summon them to the field
- (Imperial Machine Solider Genarael) Meklord Army Genarael
- LV 10
- 3500 ATK/????
- Light, Machine, Effect
- "(Machine Imperial Soldier Wisel Ein) Meklord Army of Wisel"+"(Machine Imperial Soldier Skiel Ein) Meklord Army of Skiel"+"(Machine Imperial Soldier Grannel Ein) Meklord Army of Granel" this card can only be fusion summoned
Once per turn you can negate a attack, trap, magic or summon and add 1 Machine Counter to this card for each time you use the effect (this card starts with 2 counters) for every counter this card gains 1000 DEF points
these cards are made for anybody who plays a Machine or Meklord Deck and I also came up with the pack name for i call it "Machine Mayhem"
Heres my custom decklist. :D
If I would make a custom deck, let it be called "Stick Revolution".
- Stick Footman
- Lv. 4
- While this card is face-up on the field, all "Stick" Monsters you control gains 500 ATK and DEF.
- Stick Knight
- Lv 6
- This monster cannot be Normal or Special summoned. This card can only be summoned by tributing 1 "Stick Footman". Your opponent cannot select another "Stick" monster as an attack target. This card gains 500 if it is attacked.
- Stick Wizard
- Lv 4
- This card gains 1 spell counter when a spell card is activated. (Max. 2) This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for each spell counter it has. Once per turn, you can remove 1 counter to destroy 1 spell or trap on the field.
- Stick Sorcerer
- Lv 6
- This monster cannot be Normal summoned or Special summoned. This card can only be summoned by tributing 1 "Stick Wizard" Once per turn, you can place 1 spell counter (Max.1) on this card. It gains 400 Atk and you can remove 1 spell counter to special summon a "stick" monster, ignoring it's summoning condition.
- Stick King
- Lv 6
- You can normal summon this card, if you do, halved its ATK and DEF. When this is normal summoned, you can special summon a "stick" monster from your hand. This card cannot be used as a synchro summon except for a "stick" monster.
- Stick Queen
- Lv 4
- When this card is normal summon, you can add 1 "Stick Servant" from your deck to your hand. This card cannot be destroyed if theres another "stick" monster on the field.
- Stick Servant
- Lv 2
- When this card is normal summoned, you can special summon 1 level 4 or lower "Stick" monster from your hand. You can send this card to the graveyard to special summon 1 "stick" monster, ignoring it's summoning condition.
- Stick Hero
- Lv 8
- Light/Warrior/Synchro/Effect (1 "Stick Servant" + 1 or more "Stick" monster)
- Once per turn, you can tribute 1 "stick" monster to discard 1 card in your opponent's hand. This card is unaffected by trap card, spell card, or monster's effect, and destroy that card. Once, you can remove from play, this card to negate an attack of one of your opponent's monsters. Then you can special summon this card when it was removed from play by its effect.
- Legendary Stick Warrior
- Lv 6
- Light/Warrior/Synchro/Effect (1 "Stick Servant" + 1 or more "Stick" monster)
- This card cannot be destroyed by battle. You take no battle damage involving this card. If it was attacked, place 1 stick counter on your opponent's monster. You can remove the counter for the card to reduce its ATK and DEF to 0.
- Legendary Stick Sword
- You can equip this card to a "stick" monster. The equipped monster gains 400 ATK.
If the equipped monster attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as battle damage to your opponent's Life Points.
Card Master, are you the MOST uncreative person EVER!!!! Stick men are not creative at all, and on the plain subject, dumb. They would all look bland... really.184.108.40.206 (talk) 03:22, February 21, 2011 (UTC)
Its still a good idea. Just because you can't come up with anything doesn't mean that you can say " I can't come up with anything, so i'm going to insult other people who actually have good ideas." Even so, I have 1 little nitpick. Stick Hero is BROKEN. So you may want to change its Attack/Defense to something like 2600/2000. Everything else is awesome. Looking forward to more. MachinaMan (talk • contribs) 16:41, February 21, 2011 (UTC)
It seems to me that all the custom card ideas on this site, while good ideas, are all broken. I had a great idea for a field spell for monarchs that had enough drawbacks built in to almost make it crippled and therefore almost unplayable.
Throne Room of the Monarch
Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can Pay 1000 Life Points to activate the Effect of a "Monarch" monster you control, ignoring the activation conditions of the effect. That monster cannot attack in the same turn its effect is activated, and the monster is removed from the game after your third Standby phase.
See what I did there? awesome effect but with a cost that would make a player think twice about activating it unless they can win within 3 turns after activating the effect of the card. And, making it once per turn ensures that its effect cannot be abused. This card would make monarchs just that much better.
More Water Support
There needs to be move 4 STAR WATER SUPPORT CARDS. All the new ones say 3 or lower, and it makes me angry. Yes Yes I know with A Legendary Ocean on the Feild... NO! When ALO is on the feild, it lasts like 5 seconds, since I destroy it. So here's some ideas:
Hunt for the Ocean Lord Spell Add one Sea-Serpent with less than 1500 ATK or less to your hand.
Kraken 1500 ATK 1200 DEF When this monster is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, add one SEA SERPENT monster with 1500 or less ATK to your hand.
Tsunami Quick Play Spell Special Summon one Sea serpent With 1500 or less ATK from your deck and add one "Umi" to your hand. The monster is destroyed in the end phase
Son of the Warrior of Atlantis 900 ATK You may discard this card from your hand to add one "A legendary Ocean" from your deck to your hand.
Well nothing against all your card ideas (well the most of them are great others would need a proper eye sometimes ;) ) Unfortunally most of the posts here seem not to be aware of the fact that the main Question was how someone could become able to become Konamie to create his/ her card idea. Also I wrote several emails to them (for only one card!) and also got no good respond. Some (specaily the first) are still ignored by them and others got the respond that they would thank me for my ideas and that they would realy help them. In result just some good words for nothing! After my longest trade on mails with Konamie they wrote, that they couldn't create my idea course of some issues. Like someone else already told me, Konamie told me that I would first get a chance for my idea when they start a new contest and that i shall take regulary a peep at their homepage.DarkSnow (talk • contribs) 14:43, March 29, 2011 (UTC)
I would personally like to see more cards based off of foods, and possibly have them combine in effective ways (like recipes). So far we have cards like Hungry Burger and Sweet Corn but nothing is really connected (beyond most "food" cards being plants/Naturias). Something that makes Hungry Burger viable would be awesome anyway. Alex494 22:52, October 2, 2011 (GMT)
I'd like to see some of the cards from the anime made real (after they're fixed, of course) such as the Harpie support cards used in Waking the Dragon.
Although that might be closer to reality as there was a post on Pojo from someone who's apparently with Konami (or some company) that said Harpie's are being revisted.
Speaking of Waking the Dragon cards, The Eye of Timaeus (the dragons in general, but I especially like Timaeus in particular), Legendary Knight Timaeus, and Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight (she has so much potential) would all be greatly appreciated.
And last for anime cards, support cards for Dark Magician such as Dark Spear (lets Dark Magician inflict piercing damage, what's not to love), Dark Magic Twin Burst, ect.
Once again, after the broken cards are fixed.
For original cards, an archetype based on Lovecraftian horrors and the Cthulhu mythos such Cthulhu, Yog-Sothoth, Nyarlanthotep, ect would be great. Can't see their effects being anything remotely similar to their powers, but even if it's just because they look cool I'd totally go for it.
Total lack of inspiration???
My cards!!! And BLACKWINGS need more good monsters. Especially since they killed kalut.
●No offense but everyone that put a card idea on this site either made something broken or a rip - off or was just un creative. I mean make something like this:
Vampire Kingdom (Field Spell) Once per turn you can special summon a 'Vampire' monster from your graveyard. When a 'Vampire' monster is Normal or Special Summoned inflict 500 points of damage to your opponet's life points and then you gain 1000 life points. All non-'Vampire' monsters lose 1000 Atk and 1000 Def.
Vampire King DARK/Fiend/Atk:2400 Def:0/Level: 6/ If "Vampire Kingdom" is on the field this monster can attack your opponet's life points directly by paying 1000 life points. During each End Phase, place one 'Blood Crown Counter' on this card. If this card is removed from the field then inflict 500 points of damage to each player.
Vampire Queen DARK/Fiend/Atk:2200 Def:0/Level 7/ If "Vampire King" is on the field, face-up "Vampire" monsters you control can not be banished. While this card is on the field in DEF position it cannot be destoryed by battle. Each time a "Vampire" monster is destoryed inflict 500 points of damage to each player's Life points.
Vampire Prince DARK/Fiend/Atk:1900 Def:0/Level 4/ If there are no "Vampire" monsters on the field Special Summon this card and inflict 500 points of damage to each players Life points. Each time you would take damage from the effect of a "Vampire" card, place one "Prince Counter" anywhere on the field instead.
Vampire Princess DARK/Fiend/Atk: 1700 Def:0/Level 4/ If there are no "Vampire" monsters in the graveyard, you can discard this card from you hand and draw 3 cards from your deck. If you draw any number of "Vampire" cards, inflict 400 points of damage to each player's life points for each and Special Summon any number of them ignoring Summoning Conditions.
Vampire Vassal DARK/Fiend/Atk:1500 Def:0/Level 3/Tuner/ Whenever a "Vampire" monster would be removed from the field, pay 1000 life points and tribute this card to activate one of the following effects: ●Negate the effect and destory it.
●Special Summon a "Vampire" monster from your deck after the effect resolves. Special Summon a "Vampire" moster during the End Phase if this effect was actiavted.
Vampire Maid DARK/Fiend/Atk:1200 Def:0/Level 3/Tuner/ If this card is removed from the field, pay 2000 life points to return all cards on the field, and in the hand to the appropriate decks. And then both players skip their next draw phases.
Vampire Servant DARK/Fiend/Atk:0 Def:0/Level 3/Tuner/ This card can not be destoryed by battle and is unaffected by traps. Once per turn draw send the top card of your deck to the graveyard to inflict 500 points of damage to both players life points.
Vampire Sunshine Bat EARTH/Beast/Atk:1000 Def:0/Level 2/Tuner/ Once per turn inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponet's life points. The you can Special Summon a monster from your opponet's graveyard. During the End Phase Gave control of this card to your opponet.
Vampire Knight DARK/Fiend/Atk:2400 Def:0/Level 6/Synchro/ 1 "Vampire" tuner + 1 or more "Vampire" non - tuner monsters Once per turn gain Life Points equal to the number of non - "Vampire" monsters on your opponet's side of the field. If this effect is activated you cannot enter your battle phase. When this card is destoryed inflict damage equal to its ATK to your opponet's Life points.
Vampiress Lord DARK/Fiend/Atk:2500 Def:0/Level 7/Synchro/ 1 "Vampire" tuner + 1 or more "Vampire" non tuner monsters This card is unaffected by the effect of Spells, Traps and your opponet's monster effects. Each time a spell card is activated send the top 3 cards of you and your opponet's deck to the graveyard.
Vampire Monarch DARK/Fiend/Atk:3000 Def:0/Rank 6/XYZ monster/ 4 "Vampire" monsters or 5 DARK monsters If this card is one the field the affects of Spell and Trap cards on the field are negated except for "VAmpire Kingdom" and neither player can activate cards from their hand. One per turn detach all the xyz material from this card to reduce both player's Life Points to 600. You can detach 1 xyz material from this card to send the top 3 cards of your deck to the graveyard.
VAM Des (Continous Spell) If this card is in the graveyard, once per either player's turn gain 1000 Life points to send the top 3 cards from either player's deck to the graveyard. While "VAM Des", "PiR truct", and "ES ion" are either banished or in the graveyard you win the game.
PIR truct (Continous Spell) If this card is banished, you can remove from your graveyard all "VAM Des", "PIR truct" and "ES ion" cards form your graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field you can send it the graveyard to gain 2000 Life Points. If "ES ion" is in your hand, reveal it to discard your had to the graveyard.
ES ion (Continous Spell) Once per turn you can add 2 "Vampire" cards back to the deck to gain 1200 Life Points. Once per match you can gain 1000 Life Points by dicarding this card from your hand. Once per turn you can return this face up card on the field to your hand.
Vampire's Blood Bath (Trap) Activate only during your opponet's Battle Phase when a "Vampire" monster was banished or destoryed this turn. Return all monsters on your opponet's side of the field back to the deck. Then, once after you activate this effect, you can gain 1000 Life points for each card returned in this way.
Vampire's Red Shield (Continous Trap) If this card is face-up on the field you can send the top 3 cards of your deck to your graveyard to negate any attack and end the Battle Phase. Once per Battle Phase when a monster declares an attk you can gain 500 Life points.
Vampire's Onyx Goblet (Equip Spell) If this card is sent from the field to the graveyard, you can gain 1000 Life Points during the turn this card was sent. If you have a "Vampire" monster on the field you can equip this card to that monster. A monster equipped with card gains 300 ATK and DEF for each card on your opponets side of the field.
Vampire's Ella (Trap) Gain 1000 Life Points. If this card is in the graveyard, Once per turn, you can gain 500 Life points. If this card was sent directly from the deck to the graveyard your opponet skips their next Draw Phase.
Vampire's Gothic Sword (Spell) If this card was sent directly from the deck to the graveyard, gain 500 Life Points and select 3 cards. Your opponet selects one. Add the selected one to your hand and the other two back to your deck. Then equip this card to one monster on the field. (A monster equipped with the card can not attack or activate its effect but gains 2000 ATK points and loses 500 DEF points.
Older Card Support
I'd like to see more support for very old cards
The Destiny's Realm Spell/Field If you do not control "Destiny Board" this card effect is negated. Once per turn you can discard 1 card to activate 1 of following effects. -Return 1 "Spirit Message" card from your hand to your Deck, then Draw 1 Card. -Return 1 "Spirit Message" card or "Destiny Board" from your Graveyard to your Deck.
Finder of Destiny Lv4 DARK Fiend/Effect You can discard this card to add 1 "Destiny Board" from your Deck to your Hand. ATK/0 DEF/2200
Board Recovery Spell Add 1 "Destiny Board" from your graveyard to your hand. Then you can return up to 2 "Spirit Message" cards from your graveyard into the Deck.
Gate Apprentice Lv4 DARK Warrior/Effect If this card is sent to graveyard, add 1 "Sanga of the Thunder", "Kazejin" or "Suijin" from your Deck to your Hand. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Banish "Sanga of the Thunder", "Kazejin" and "Suijin" from your Hand; Special Summon 1 "Gate Guardian" from your Hand or Deck, ignoring the summoning conditions. If face-up "Gate Guardian" would be destroyed, You can destroy this card instead. ATK/1500 DEF/1500
Magnet's Call Spell Banish from your Hand or Graveyard, one of each "Alpha the Magnet Warrior", "Beta the Magnet Warrior" and "Gamma the Magnet Warrior". Special Summon 1 "Valkyrion the Magna Warrior" from your Hand or Deck, ignoring the summoning conditions.
Stop Necrombumping this.
Well, I actually like a few of the ideas here, and think it would be nice if they would actually take some input from people. Hell, it'd be even better if they would actually be willing to accept some of the cards that people send into them. After all, it would save them the work of having to create the cards themselves, especially since they put out far more cards than you ever see in the manga or the anime. I have realized that while creating the cards, it's ideal to find a good drawback or counter measure for your cards, otherwise they will simply be too overpowered. I admit, with today's cards, the word "overpowered" has lost some of it's meaning. But some of the ones on here I saw were grossly overpowered. It should be obvious that a monster with 8000 ATK is simply too strong, especially if it's as easy to get out as simply tributing a few monsters.
Anyway, onto my card archetype. I actually have about 20 cards made for it, but for the sake of space and typing, I will only put a few of them down here to give a base idea. Here they are, tell me what you think. I'd appreciate any feedback, so, if you have any, email me at Whitelotusmonk@yahoo.com
Lycan Spirit: Zephyr Level 4 1700/1000 Dark/Winged-Beast/Effect
When this monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle, it may attack once again in a row. During this attack, this monster gains 500 ATK. If this monster attacks an opponent's face-down defense position monster, destroy it immediately without applying damage
Lycan Spirit: Hawke Level 4 1800/1200 Light/Winged-Beast/Effect
Once per turn you can select and look at one of your opponent's set cards, you may pay 500 life points to return the card to it's owner's hand. If this monster inflicts damage to your opponent, you may view the opponent's hand. At this time, you may pay 500 life points to select one of those cards, your opponent discards that card.
Lycan Spirit: Nine Tails Level 8 2000/2000 Light/Beast/Fusion/Effect
Lycan Spirit Zephyr + Lycan Spirit Lumina When this monster is summoned, you may banish any number of "Lycan Spirit" monsters from your side of the field or your graveyard to give this monster 1000 ATK for each card. At the end of a turn that this ability is played, destroy this card.
Lycan Spirit: Hircene Level 7 2700/2500 Light/Winged-Beast/Synchro/Effect
1 "Lycan Spirit" Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters As long as this monster remains face-up on the field, all monsters in your graveyard are counted as "Lycan Spirit" monsters.
Lycan Spirit: Luna Level 3 1000/1200 Light/Winged-Beast/Tuner
When this monster is normal summoned, you may search your deck for a "Lycan Spirit" monster, show it to your opponent, then place it in your hand. If this monster is used for a synchro summon, that synchro monster cannot be destroyed by spell or trap cards that target them as long as it remains face-up on the field.