|This forum thread has been unedited for 1811 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
I haven't played since I was 11 y/o. Now I'm 20 and want to get back into it. Help me out? —This unsigned comment was made by Thedude779 (talk • contribs) 13:20, May 18, 2016 (UTC)
To be perfectly honest? Online play. Just take a deck you remember liking, rebuild it on something like Devpro and practice. The wikia is there for if you need rules or mechanics explained, so don't forget you can always check! Devpro should take care of a lot though, so you don't need to be intimately familiar with some things, a vague understanding works fine. —This unsigned comment was made by Wyver Luna (talk • contribs) 13:49, May 18, 2016 (UTC)
- Please, people, don't forget to sign your posts with four tildes (
- Thedude779, feel free to roam around, look for cards released in Boosters, Decks and other packs. Grab the ones that you like and try to make something with them. You can also pick an Archetype and build a deck centered on it.
- Check for the Summon mechanics (some of those are anime-only, though) and use the one you like the most or combine them all.
- The card pages have a link to tips and rulings on them.
- Finally, like Wyver Luna said, having an on-line simulator to build and test your deck might be a good idea. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 16:28, May 18, 2016 (UTC)