|This forum thread has been unedited for 4626 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
hey wot happens if u misty call of haunted and they call star dust back can they negate the misty ? —This unsigned comment was made by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 01:06, 25 September 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, I believe. Post this on the Help Desk or Ruling Queries forum page next time. -bewk —Preceding undated comment added 01:29, 25 September 2009 (UTC)
- I take it Misty is "Mystical Space Typhoon". No, I don't think they can. "Stardust Dragon" negates the activation of cards. "Mystical Space Typhoon" would have already been activated in this case. However since "Stardust Dragon's" first effect can be chanied to the effects of Continuous cards, I think they may Tribute "Stardust Dragon" to negate "Call of the Haunted's" effect that causes the revived monster to be destroyed when it is destroyed. -- Deltaneos (talk) 10:58, September 25, 2009 (UTC)
- So, Mystical Space Typhoon is activated and targets a face-down Call of the Haunted. COTH is chained and targets Stardust Dragon.
- The chain resolves:
- COTH special summons SD.
- (At that point, SD cannot be chained to MST since it is the middle of resolving a chain)!
- So, MST destroys COTH normally.
- COTH will destroy SD too, and SD cannot be chained to negate that effect since it doesn't start a chain!
- ATEMVEGETA (Talk) 11:34, September 25, 2009 (UTC)