|This forum thread has been unedited for 3144 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
Now that "Envoy of the Beginning" is coming back, I've decided it's time to make a TCG Vylon Chaos Deck, in spite of the fact that Vylons are pretty much OCG right now. I'm going for as much Chaos synergy as possible.
The Vylon Synchros are as follows:
- Vylon Alpha: LV 9. Vylon Tuner + 1 or more. Not used due to Level.
- Vylon Delta: LV 7. Tuner + 1 or more LIGHT. Not used due to derpage.
- Vylon Epsilon: LV 8. LIGHT Tuner + 1 or more. The good one.
- Vylon Sigma: LV 7. LIGHT Tuner + 1 or more LIGHT. Situational but good.
- Vylon Omega: LV 10. 2 Tuners + 1 non-Tuner Vylon. Not used because when would I get it out?
I like how "Summoner Monk" sets the Graveyard up for "Vylon Matter". "Monk" -> "Prism" -> 2900-ATK "Roach". I'm going by Tewart's Xyz ruling that makes Hapt OK and Tour Guide evil.
I might splash Lightsworns if the result sounds cool enough.
Designless Square (talk • contribs) 19:52, August 26, 2011 (UTC)
- It seems kinda reliant on Summoner Monk. Maybe try Allure of Darkness/Cards from the Sky. Also consider Dimensional Alchemist. No Gorz? 184.108.40.206 (talk) 22:15, August 26, 2011 (UTC)
- "CftS" has only a handful of targets. I'll add "Allure". I don't want "Gorz" because of "Decree", and using "Tragoedia" instead is meh.
- I might run "Alchemist". I'm not sure how this Deck can deal with "Archlord Kristya" and suchlike. It's mainly just "Vylon Matter" right now. Maybe "Megamorph" in the Side.
Designless Square (talk • contribs) 21:29, August 27, 2011 (UTC)
I myself don't understand the hype about Tragoedia, as it will often only have a handful of ATK points and its effect won't be very useful. Battle Fader may prove very useful next format. BF2 Talk Deck Guides 21:53, August 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Okay. A few adjustments here and there, and here it is.
Now siding "Thunder King Rai-Oh" 'cause he stings harder than "Doomcal" and kills "Archlord Kristya" before it hits the field. Swapped the lonely MST out for "Trap Stun". What should I drop for "Dimensional Alchemist"?
Designless Square (talk • contribs) 22:56, August 29, 2011 (UTC)