Forum:WDC Week 3
|Forums:||Index → Weekly Deck Competition → WDC Week 3|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signatures and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 4874 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
This is the official page for the Weekly Deck Competition Week 3. To enter in for this competition, you must post in the Entrees section, including your deck and signing your post with 4 ~'s.
- This week's challenge requires innovation, creativity, and deep thinking. You are to create a unique face of the Warrior Toolbox Deck. Let the judges see a new but powerful way of utilizing the versatility of the Warrior. This week's themes include all 4 themes, because a well-built Warrior Toolbox stresses on all the factors of gameplay. Relativity, Efficiency, Playability, and Overall Power will be the themes, and therefore will have scores out of 10. But be warned! If any of your given criterion scores below a 5/10 average, the complete deck is automatically disqualified. Chris427 18:54, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
- DEADLINE: BEFORE COMING SATURDAY.
- WARNING: ENTRANTS CANNOT POST AFTER POSTING THEIR DECKLISTS.
- CAUTION: ALL WDCs ARE IN ADVANCED FORMAT. RESPECT THE LIMITATIONS OF THE MAY 2008 LIST. VIOLATORS ARE IMMEDIATELY DISQUALIFIED.
Judges, the criteria is below.
- Relativity: (Out of 10 points): This justifies how much the deck is related to the topic and how the entrant approached it. If it was creative and showed the intention of creating a new way, the entrant receives full points.
- Efficiency: (Out of 10 points): This justifies how the deck achieves a flow of fast and powerful. If the entrant used ways to maximize efficiency, he or she receives full points.
- Playability: (Out of 10 points): This justifies how much the deck is playable - how it is seen through others' eyes. For example, if this deck was given to a very random player, could they grasp the concept and use it to its full potential? If the entrant used ways to maximize playability, he or she receives full points.
- Overall Power: (Out of 10 points): This justifies how the deck performs against decks circulating in the TCG. If it shows much potential and what judges judge to be powerful, then the entrant receives full points.
|I refuse to be disqualified this time!!!|
I guess I shall be the first one.... this time and oh for the love of all that is mighty hopefully i dont exceeded the limit on a card >_< Agent Error 22:01, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
|Warriors...come out to pla-ay.|
Evil will always triumph because good is dumb. - Dark Helmet Gemini69 06:25, 18 August 2008 (UTC)
I'll throw my hat into the ring. User:Land_of_dogs
- Land of Dogs is immediately disqualified. All WDCs are in advanced format.
|Good and Bad Warrior|
2 main strategies : 1) Get Dark Crusader and power it up ; 2) Swarm the field for either Dogma or Plasma. Rayqui 09:28, 18 August 2008 (UTC)
Teba64 19:56, 18 August 2008 (UTC)
|Amazoness Call (Total 43 cards)|
- Baccus78 is immediately disqualified. All WDCs are in Advanced Format.
I hope I don't get disqualified. OsmiuMap 05:55, 20 August 2008 (UTC)
- OsmiuMap is immediately disqualified. All WDCs are in Advanced Format.
Level 5 or more
Level 4 or Lower
just participate for the fist time. Maybe this deck is bad i think... Cybertwin 12:46, 20 August 2008 (UTC)
- Cybertwin is immediately disqualified. All entrees cannot be edited after first posting.
Enter Poque Caesar 23:37, 20 August 2008 (UTC)
Probably should have changed a few cards, but I didn’t change decklist since I made it. It is different, that’s for sure =P Bio 14:10, 22 August 2008 (UTC)