Forum:WTF is this?
|Forums:||Index → General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion → WTF is this?|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signatures and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 3629 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
Please Explain My head can't wrap around this.... 18.104.22.168
- That monster look like a Light Attribute with at least 6 or 7 level, base from his figure, look like he's either Warrior or Zombie. --FredCat100 (talk • contribs) 23:19, June 29, 2010 (UTC)
reading is power!!!
In the yugioh R series, yugi uses Kaien in book...3.
No I know that its just the name what is it?
I've heard its a monster version of the gorz token, like they are gona make it harder to use gorz... just random talk But confuses me, I think it may be another damage step monster, dang fader, Gihibi, orz, Trigodia, now this it might become bad to battle anymore XD
i have seen the english gorz token, its printed much much differently, its a girl in armor, ans gorz in kneeling behind her, it is parallel rareTeamCheckMate (talk • contribs) 06:57, June 30, 2010 (UTC)
and the gorz token is white, not effect monster card color its the token color, also my friend bet his car for 3 card and won he won Darklord Asmodeus, Darklord Superbia, Darklord Ukoback only 1 set of these card have been release worth 33000$ TeamCheckMate (talk • contribs) 07:08, June 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, yeah, and my friend is the tooth fairy. There is no official "Emissary of Darkness Token". The card your friend probably has is likely just as fake as this one. The only artwork of a Kaien Token we know of is from the games and it's here: Emissary of Darkness Token. But there isn't any official printed card as far as this site is concerned. Oh, and by the way, Darklord Ukoback doesn't exist outside the manga. Is your friend Yugi Moto? Is heeeee?--YamiWheeler (talk • contribs) 08:28, June 30, 2010 (UTC)
- The "Darklord" prize cards are not worth "$330,000". At max, they are worth between $2,000 and $3,000. I've seen them on eBay, and they are no where even close to 1/10th of "$330,000". DemonGodAsura (talk • contribs) 05:31, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Full Super Rare Set for $1500 on ebay--BassNettoHikari2 (talk • contribs) 00:33, July 2, 2010 (UTC)
- They're not expensive, all you have to do is win the Wold Championship 3 times to get them, oh wait, that's kinda hard right? nevermind.... *slinks away*--Helix-king (talk • contribs) 13:46, September 27, 2010 (UTC)
I think its fake....
Ok everyone, I am good enough at Japanese to translate most Yu-gi-oh! cards, so.....
The name on the card says "Kaien the Emissary of Darkness". It's a level 7 LIGHT Fairy type monster with ?ATK and ?DEF.
The card effect is really hard to read from the picture....but it starts off with "This card..."
Even though the artwork seems decent, and the card overall seems believable, you may notice that the card has no "pack identification". I don't know what the proper term is, but I'm talking about the code under the artwork but above the effect box to the right of the card that tells you which pack its from.
Therefore I conclude that this card is a fake.
Of course it could also just be really really rare, but if you think about it, even Tyler the Great Warrior has the code I'm talking about, and there's obviously only one of that card ever released. Hmm....
And talking about rare cards, I really want a real Seal of Orichalcos~~
- Sorry, it's reality this time, and there are actually three copies of Tyler the Great Warrior, only UDE hold two. And Orichalcos is reality also, but not legal playing, like illegal version of Egypt Gods - Orisis, Winged Dragon and Obelisk. --FredCat T.P. • F.R. • J.R. • W.S.
Wow this topic has been old for a long time and it shall stay old. Leave it alone and we all know that the card is fake. So just leave it. Fallensilence (talk • contribs) 00:36, September 28, 2010 (UTC)