Gate of Providence
The Gate of Providence is a street of shops located in area V6 66 in the Garden of Providence in Yu-Gi-Oh! SEVENS. It is the entrance to Nail Saionji's haven, and it was created by Nail as a hobby shortly after he came to work at the Goha Corporation.
Many of the goods sold at the Gate of Providence have a quirk to their usual purposes, with the Goha Corporation Drones that run them asking why their products must be as they have come to be expected and declaring that this is providence.
- A wood-carving shop that sells carvings of Sebastian.
- A shop selling charms of providence.
- Shops selling providence hand towels, body towels, wooden swords, dango, and pennants.
- A shop selling providence candy apples that are sour.
- A shop selling providence corn dogs that Luke described as disgusting.
- A shop selling providence buns that it tears hunks out of which it claims are a whole bun themselves.
- A goldfish-catching pool that uses nets without screens, preventing participants from actually catching the fish.
- A shop selling providence shirts with one sleeve that is far too long.
- Fortunes that are blank, which the Drone running claims is indicative of how one's fate is something they write for themselves.
Yuga Ohdo first learned about the Gate from Mimi Atachi when she was assisting him in the guise of "Advisor M". Yuga was unable to find the Gate through simply exploring, and learned the location after Luke defeated Arata Arai by tricking him into divulging the information. Once Yuga, Luke, Romin and Gakuto arrived at the Gate, they were shown in by the Goha Corporation Drones that ran the various shops, who informed them of the shops' history and purpose, encouraging them to learn about providence, as any challengers who found the Gate would be worthy to learn from it. For the most part, Yuga and his friends found Nail's providence difficult to understand, though Yuga eventually came to believe he had some understanding of it.