|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
A King's Coin, known as a Conqueror's Coin (覇者のコイン Hasha no Koin) in the Japanese version, is a coin in the Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL anime used by Kazuma Tsukumo to mark his presence at each set of ruins he had explored, totaling twenty-three ruins.
According to Kite Tenjo, the coins were made with Astralite. He believes that Kazuma Tsukumo left these seven coins in the ruins so that Yuma could travel to the Astral World if there was ever a need for that.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 99: "A Duel in Ruins: Part I"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 100: "A Duel in Ruins: Part 2"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 102: "The Dark Mist Rises: Part 2"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 104: "Barian Vengeance: Part 2"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 106: "Put to the Test: Part 2"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 107: "Furry Fury"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 108: "A Sea of Troubles: Part 1"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 116: "Now or Never, Part 1"