Link Arrows, known as Link Markers (リンクマーカー, Rinku Mākā) in the OCG, indicate where a Link Monster points to. Only the red arrows around a Link Monster's art frame are Link Arrows. The number of Link Arrows a Link Monster has is its Link Rating.
Link Arrows are not card effects and cannot be removed while the Link Monster is in a Monster Zone. If a Link Monster is in the Spell & Trap Zone, it is not treated as a Link Monster; therefore, it does not have Link Arrows and cannot point to anything.
|Link Arrows||Non-Link Arrows|
Lists of cards by Link Arrow
- Top-Left Link Arrow cards
- Top-Center Link Arrow cards
- Top-Right Link Arrow cards
- Middle-Left Link Arrow cards
- Middle-Right Link Arrow cards
- Bottom-Left Link Arrow cards
- Bottom-Center Link Arrow cards
- Bottom-Right Link Arrow cards