(Redirected from Monster Effect)
|Japanese (base text)||
Monsutā no Kōka
Types of monster effect
There are several distinct types of monster effect.
- Ignition Effect: Optional Spell Speed 1 effect that can be activated during the Main Phase.
- Trigger Effect: Spell Speed 1 effect that can be activated when it meets its activation timing.
- Quick Effect: Spell Speed 2 monster effect.
- Continuous Effect: Effect that does not use a Chain Link, and only applies while the monster is face-up on the field.
- Unclassified Effect: Effect that does not use a Chain Link, but is not a Continuous Effect.