Park generic Duelists
There are six park generic Duelists that the player can battle.
- One in the Southwest area.
- Three in the Northwest area.
- Two in the Northeast area.
Many of the generic Duelists inform the player of the location of other Duelists in the game:
- When the player challenges the Duelist in the Southwest to a second game, he suggests that the player spend his time battling stronger Duelists and tells him that Weevil Underwood is in the park. After the player beat Weevil, the generic Duelist told the player about Bonz being beaten by the Ghouls.
- The Duelist with an Afro in the Northwest refuses to Duel the player unless the player can give him information on Yugi Muto's whereabouts. They player said that Yugi often hangs out at the toy shop. After losing the generic Duelist, tells the player that Mai Valentine can be found at the building. He then relocates to the toy shop, where he gets defeated by Yugi.
- After the player has met Marik, the white-haired Duelist in the Northwest told the player that Seto Kaiba was seen at the bridge.
- The girl in the Northeast area asked the player if she is weak, after losing to him.
- If the player replied that she is weak, she said that she agreed and decided to quit. She then gave the card "The Unhappy Maiden" to the player before leaving the area to go home.
- If the player said she is not weak, she decided to keep trying and thanked him for the encouragement. When the player spoke to her again after meeting Marik Ishtar, she told him that Mako Tsunami could be found at the aquarium, which could be accessed after crossing the bridge.
All of the park generic Duelists use the following Deck.
|104||Curtain of the Dark Ones||Monster||Dark||Spellcaster||2||600||500||3|
|207||Droll Bird||Monster||Wind||Winged Beast||2||600||500||3|
|563||Wretched Ghost of the Attic||Monster||Dark||Fiend||2||550||400||3|
|681||House of Adhesive Tape||Trap||1|
The following cards can be won from the park generic Duelists by the ante rule, provided the player does not wager a low-level ante card. The chance of winning a card is indicated by the "%" (chance out of 100) and "2048th" (chance out of 2048) columns.
The bridge generic Duelists use the same ante pool.