|Character type||Legendary Duelist|
|Duel World||Duel World (DSOD)|
|Duel Links||Sera Deck|
|First appearance on||October 7, 2019|
|First unlockable on||November 7, 2019|
|Added to the Gate on||March 23, 2020|
|English voice||Laurie Hymes|
|Sera (Duel Links)|
Sera is a playable Legendary Duelist in Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links who appears in Duel World (DSOD). This is a video game depiction of Sera, a character from the movie Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions and manga "TRANSCEND GAME".
Green Gate Keys are required to Duel her at the Gate.
She appears in-game after the player reaches Stage 6 of Duel World (DSOD), at which point her Character Unlock Missions become available. Prior to March 23, 2020, she could only be unlocked through the special event Transcend Game Part 2. Prior to her appearance as a playable character, she appeared as an unnamed character at the end of Transcend Game.
Her Duel Links avatar, Unknown Duelist, appears as an opponent-only Legendary Duelist.
This mysterious girl has been a Duel Links tester since its inception. But she's also one of the Plana, so she's keen to discover what Kaiba's real plan is for creating Duel Links. Therefore, she secretly watches Kaiba's every move.
The following lists are the rewards the player accumulates from having Sera reach a certain Level.
- Yami Bakura
- When starting a Duel with Yami Bakura, Sera says "You're the evil presence inside the Millennium Ring!"
- When she wins the Duel, she says "Fear can only lead to hate.", followed by "So that is why I am not afraid of you."
- When she loses the Duel, she says "Such power... I failed, Master Shin."
- Seto Kaiba (DSOD)
- When starting a Duel with Seto Kaiba (DSOD), Sera says either "Kaiba, I can't let your wishes come true.", or "What you're doing is dangerous." followed by "I can't warn you enough, Kaiba."
- When she wins the Duel, she says either "You will never become the Pharaoh." or "Seto Kaiba, you cannot always get what you want."
- When she loses the Duel, she says either "I tried to stop you from making a grave mistake.", or "You must realize that even with every piece of the Puzzle..." followed by "Your hopes will not come true."
- When Sera Summons "Duza the Meteor Cubic Vessel", a cut-in frame of Sera's face briefly appears, and she announces "Duza the Meteor Cubic Vessel!"
- Most of the time when Sera attacks with that monster, she announces "Duza the Meteor Cubic Vessel attacks!", followed by "Boost Knuckle!"
- When Sera activates either of that monster's effects, she announces "Duza the Meteor Cubic Vessel's effect activates!"
- When Sera activates "Cubic Mandala", she announces "I activate the Continuous Trap, Cubic Mandala!", followed by "Your monsters may revive, but they're neutralized!"
- Sera is the only playable Legendary Duelist who always has a cut-in of her face rather than a full artwork cut-in when Summoning her ace monster.
- Carly Carmine randomly either uses a full-artwork cut-in or cut-in of only her face when Summoning her ace monster.
- Sera is the only playable Legendary Duelist who was unlockable before ever appearing as an NPC opponent.
- However, her alter-ego, the Unknown Duelist, did appear as an NPC opponent.