Changes

Jump to: navigation, search

Topsiders

11 bytes removed, 6 years ago
m
the organization is called Security http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/yugioh-arcv/trailer/
{{Infobox/Yu-Gi-Oh!/Misc/Start
| image name = Yugo and Yuzu rides across Tops area.png
| image caption = Tops
==History==
The upper 1% of City's population lives in Tops. It is a magnificent cityscape of highways, skyscrapers, and even smaller metropolises that tower high above the slums the Commons, or the remaining 99% of the population, reside in. It is patrolled by [[Tops Security]], who will apprehend any Commons that are in Tops without authorization. The people of Tops openly discriminate against the Commons, with the possible exception of Commons who are able to achieve great things, such as [[Jack Atlas]], who won the [[Friendship Cup]] and became Duel King. <ref name="ep54">{{episode|Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V|54|ref}}</ref>
During the [[Maiami Championship]], Yugo and [[Yuzu Hiragi]] were transported to somewhere in Tops by [[Yuzu's bracelet]], where the two explained to each other their knowledge of the events that had transpired before they were discovered by Tops residents, prompting them to flee on Yugo's Duel Runner only to be forced into a [[Turbo Duel]] by Tops Security.
==Allusions to ''Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's''==
Anonymous user

Navigation menu