Téa Gardner (Online)
|Video game debut||Yu-Gi-Oh! Online: Duel Evolution|
She was added in-game on September 6, 2007 (PST), and could be found in the 'Game Shop "Kame"' area in any "Domino City"-themed lobby: specifically at the entrance to the playground.
She never made an appearance in Yu-Gi-Oh! Online: Duel Accelerator, although players in that game were able to use any of the rewards that they had previously earned from her.
Yugi's friend from childhood.
She dreams of going to New York and becoming a dancer.
She has no real aspirations to become an accomplished duelist, but was good enough to convincingly beat Joey Wheeler while he was a relative novice to dueling.
She is said to have feelings towards Yami Yugi...
The player could earn the following rewards from defeating Téa a certain amount of times:[Notes 1]
- 5 times: 1 copy of "Guardian Angel Joan"
- 8 times, then completing 1 more Duel against Téa:[Notes 2] the "My Blessings" Deck recipe (cards not included)
- 13 times, then completing 1 more Duel against Téa: 1 copy of "Voltanis the Adjudicator"
- 16 times, then completing 2 more Duels against Téa: "The Judgment of the Fairies" Deck recipe (cards not included)
- 21 times, then completing 2 more Duels against Téa: 1 copy of "The Sanctuary in the Sky"
- 24 times: "DREAMY DREAMER" title
- 24 times, then completing 3 more Duels against Téa: the Téa's Garms accessory and "The messenger from the skies" Deck recipe (cards not included)
- 200 times: the "Téa FAN" title
The player could also earn "THE BLUNT KID" title from losing to Téa 20 times.
A defensive deck with cards such as "Wall of Revealing Light" and "Messenger of Peace" to negate all attacks. Also includes cards which recover Life Points such as "Solemn WIshes" and "Marie the Fallen One". Both used to good effect in combos with "Fire Princess". [sic]
A Fairy deck with a tactical emphasis on "Counter Traps". Cards such as "Synthetic Seraphim" to increase the number of fairy type monsters on the field, then special summons "Voltanis the Adjudicator", "Bountiful Artemis" is included as an anti counter trap measure and "Harvest Angel of Wisdom" to collect counter trap cards from the graveyard. [sic]
|The Judgment of the Fairies|
Monster Cards (17)
A deck that includes the strongest of all Fairy monsters "Neo-Parshath, the Sky Paladin". "Gellenduo" can be offered as a tribute in order to summon "Vanity's Ruler" which has the effect of negating the opponent's special summons. Fairy monsters generally have low ATK, but the presence of cards such as "Rush Recklessly" makes up for this. [sic]
|The messenger from the skies|
Monster Cards (19)
Spell Cards (16)
- Instead of only victories, it was also possible for these rewards to be earned through DRAWs and/or losses, in combination with (or instead of) victories, though the exact numbers required for this are unknown.
- By "completing" a Duel, a victory is not necessarily required.