This is the talk page for discussing the page, Aigami.
Please try to
Rename from "Aigami" to "Diva"
I think we should rename the page to "Diva". He seems to use that name more often throughout the film. When people learn it is his name, he and they both use it. He even sheds the Aigami disguise and says outright that he is not Aigami. -- Deltaneos (talk) 01:52, February 4, 2017 (UTC)
- Yeah, it is his real name. I'd just rather wait until the movie ends its theater run, but only because I'm sympathetic to people trying to avoid spoilers. Sanokal K-T (talk • contribs) 08:39, February 5, 2017 (UTC)
- I know, it's his real name, but we lean more towards using names characters more frequently go-by. e.g. "Bruno", not "Johnny" or "Antinomy". Until recently, I had assumed was more frequently referred to as Aigami throughout the film.
- Regarding spoilers, it says it in the first sentence on the page either way. From reading other wikis, while trying to avoid spoilers, I find that this is the type of page you shouldn't go near, until after you've seen the film. -- Deltaneos (talk) 11:34, February 5, 2017 (UTC)
- I'd rather leave it as Aigami. Spoilers aside (not that his real name seems to have any significance), it was the name that was more promoted, and accordingly is more recognizable. If i'm not mistaken that's the major reason that we use Dub names, correct? same logic. though I don't actually care either way, just putting my 2 cents out there.
- In the dub at least, I don't think that they listed character names in the credits, just the voice actors. It might have been later, but not as far as I remember. He is referred to as Diva in the dueling readouts though, I believe. (Ah, and Delt, I'm talking about anyone browsing the Activity feed, which was why I erase the section header from my edit summary. Or do fewer people do that than I thought? Eh, you're probably right, they should be avoiding the wiki at this time.) Sanokal K-T (talk • contribs) 20:48, February 5, 2017 (UTC)
Bumping this to ask if this was ever decided on. The rename banner is still there over five years later and that should probably be dealt with one way or the other. Anti-Mattering (talk • contribs) 22:51, 4 April 2022 (UTC)