|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Talk:Battle Pack Tournament Prize Cards
This is the talk page for discussing the page, Battle Pack Tournament Prize Cards.
Please try to
BATT-EN013 to BATT-EN020
"(It is important to note that the cards with Set Numbers from BATT-EN013 to BATT-EN020 appear to have been only released in English, and no other languages.)"
How official is this? Should they be treated as released only in English, then? Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 21:30, March 7, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm removing the entries I find from the card pages. If it's indeed the right procedure, that means the redirect pages should be deleted too. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 23:37, March 8, 2016 (UTC)
- It's never going to be "official." Konami is unlikely to make any official statement on it. However, I was told this by my same French friend that those cards did not exist in Europe. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 01:20, March 9, 2016 (UTC)
- It's a standard rename to make the title sentence-case ("prize cards" isn't ever considered part of the proper name, at least by us). I only tagged it instead of doing it myself because I'm lazy. =D 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 21:49, March 10, 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah, same criteria to be applied to the manga promo pages. One more thing to throw to my "to-do-when-I-have-the-time" list hahah. Though this one will be simpler than the manga promos. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 21:52, March 10, 2016 (UTC)
- I checked all the (ones that were working) links of BP01, SP13 and SP14, and they always refer to it as "Starfoil card". The only place where they actually mention it as "Starfoil Rare" is at their glossary.
- This is rather confusing. We have "promotional" and stuff like that non-capitalized. So "prize cards" would pair well with that criteria.
- Dino, I found this. As you can see, they write both "Promos" and "promotonal", but the former appears as a title (and they use the same criteria as for the capital letters in card names). Although, as you can see here, here, they write both "promos" and "promotional", but those are in regular text. Furthermore, here they write it with capital "P" when about a product name (find "SHONEN JUMP and Yu-Gi-Oh! Graphic Novel Promotional Cards") and a non-capitalized "p" when in regular text. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 10:17, March 11, 2016 (UTC)
- We're not in any rush to rename this, since it's just a matter of capitalization. We can afford to let things pan out after more of the "odd" products' names have been cleaned up and finalized (no, I can't think of anything atm, but I know some pages aren't formatted correctly, they're being labeled under too broad of a name when they should actually be divided into smaller groups like the JUMP cards, etc.). --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 05:31, March 16, 2016 (UTC)