This is the talk page for discussing the page, Kuribandit.
Please try to
- According to the math in Episode 175, the values are (700 ATK / 1000 DEF)
- During this episode, Rafael activates "Guardian Eatos's" second special ability: he removes 3 monsters in Yami's Graveyard from play to add the total ATK of these monsters to "Guardian Eatos" for one turn. "Guardian Eatos's" ATK changes from 3300 to 7000, for a net increase of +3700. The monsters removed are shown to be "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" (1500 ATK / 1200 DEF), "Gamma The Magnet Warrior" (1500 ATK / 1800 DEF) and "Kuribandit". Added up, the total ATK of these monsters is 1500 + 1500 + Kuribandit's ATK = 3700. In this case, Kuribandit's ATK = 700.
- All other sources online however, quote "Kuribandit's" statistics to be (1000 ATK / 700 DEF). What source these values come from is unknown, but that seems to be the general consensus.
Anyone know the answer? (Mpanty 01:51, 22 August 2009 (UTC))
It's quite easy actually. remember when Rafael activated Guardian Eatos' effect for the first time? He sent Celestial Sword Eatos to the graveyard before he attacked. Otherwise the whole attack deal wouldn't have worked. (Eatos' ATK: 2500. After its increase: 10.000. The monsters removed: Dark magician girl (2000) Dark Magician (2500) Big Shield Gardna (100) Gazelle (1500) Berfomet (1400) ATK added up: 7500) If we take this into consideration we can look at Eatos' second time its activating its effect.
Eatos' ATK at that time: 3000. The monsters removed: Gazelle (1500), Gamma (1500), Electomagnetic Turtle (0) and Kuribandit (?). Eatos' ATK after the effect: 7000.
7000-3000-1500-1500-0=1000'. Kuribandit's ATK. Poseidome (talk • contribs) 15:07, December 6, 2010 (UTC)
Well? I haven't looked in the episode yet, but it looks File:Kuribandit-OW.png has the Doma building in the background. Also, it contrasts with the actual card artwork (File:Kuribabylon-JP-Anime-DM.png). It might be handy to check the English dub for the card too... --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 21:07, January 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Could you get a screenshot of it please, and upload it as "File:Kuribandit-EN-Anime-DM.png"? --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 21:25, January 10, 2014 (UTC)
- If you looked to File:Kuribandit-EN-Anime-DM.png you will see that it has the same building in the background, but because the image is small it look like there is no building behind Kuribandit. Its very clear that they take this from the original anime and add some orange layer over it. --Dlamash (talk • contribs) 22:04, January 10, 2014 (UTC)