This is the talk page for discussing the page, Lulu Obsidian.
Please try to
- As of right now, there is nothing to prove that the image is of Ruri (nor there is any evidence that proves that it is not hers). There is even talk about that it maybe someone relating to Yugo (since he did say that someone important to him was taken away, in Arc-V 37).--Supratim1986 (talk • contribs) 18:53, December 28, 2014 (UTC)
This might be speculation, but I think it might be well founded. Based on the picture below, I think the hooded figure is Ruri, but she's working for Academia for some reason (her jacket looks similar to the Academia version of Slifer Red.) --Rocket.knight.777 (talk • contribs) 13:27, January 11, 2015 (UTC)
Regarding the "Mysterious Girl"
I have added the image of that "Yuzu" lookalike under a different name, but there have been no confirmation that she is Ruri. So, don't add her image in the main article.
I think it would be better to create a different article for her now, and depending on what we get later on either change the title of it or merge it with Ruri's article.--Supratim1986 (talk • contribs) 11:48, January 11, 2015 (UTC)
Japanese subtitles. The light fades at 15:43, May 7, 2015 (UTC)
- Her name comes from official Shun's character page.
- @Shiningclaw: Japanese subtitles mix up the use of kanji, kata and hiragana very often, so it is not reliable source. --Blackwings0605 (talk) 15:55, May 7, 2015 (UTC)
can we add a trivia section to Ruri's page saying Ruri was the last counterpart of Zuzu Boyle to appear last in Anime despite being mention first before Selena and Rin made their Debut i know this page is to improve i say Trivia to be added (The Twinke Star in the Skies 01:45, June 13, 2015 (UTC))
can we add then when she makes her anime debut? (The Twinke Star in the Skies 04:13, June 13, 2015 (UTC))
- Wait until it's officialised, which should happen a few weeks before their appearence (like Crow and Jack) or when she first appears. Gligar101 (talk • contribs) 12:22, September 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Remember that wiki in general (Wikia, Wikipedia) is never considered as reliable source of information since anyone can create an account and spread incorrect information there. You should always that kind of information as grain of salt until you can confirm it by other reliable sources. For your question, I have yet seen it anywhere other than that edit on the japanese wikipedia, so yeah don't add it and wait until we have official information. --Blackwings0605 (talk) 13:52, September 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Oh? And tell me, where is the source for this? Sanokal K-T (talk • contribs) 02:16, May 1, 2016 (UTC)
Can we add leo as her daughter and Shay as her adoptive older brother since lulu is confirmed to be Ray and she and her counterparts are almost same people Saeryukgkj (talk • contribs) 12:13, October 16, 2016 (UTC)
Shouldn't we add notes in the "Parasite" cards (and "Independent Nightingale") listed in her decklist explaining that those cards were given to her by Doktor while she was brainwashed and do not belong to her original deck? And with Rin and Selena too. LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 13:07, November 9, 2016 (UTC)
- No real point when she and Rin don't ever duel with decks that don't have the Parasites. Selena is a maybe, but we go into that in the prose, I think. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 16:17, November 9, 2016 (UTC)
- There is a point. We know crystal clear that those cards don't belong to their original decks. Rin doesn't run a "Wind Witch Parasite Deck", she runs a "Wind Witch Deck", but when she was brainwashed, Doktor made her use Parasite cards. Also, Ruri is a duelist from the Xyz Dimension, she doesn't run Fusions; same with Rin, who's a Synchro Dimension duelist and doesn't run Fusions either. It looks really inaccurate to list those cards as if they were part of their "real" decks when they aren't. LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 20:42, November 9, 2016 (UTC)