Talk:New Order 4: Etheric Anubis
This is the talk page for discussing the page, New Order 4: Etheric Anubis.
Please try to
What does the phrase "New Orders" stand for, exactly? Do the "Orders" mean the same as "commands" or "more than one order", in which case does the phrase "order" stand for a cult or a calm--Hawk00Refferencer (talk • contribs) 14:58, August 25, 2013 (UTC)?
- According to whats shown in the anime until now, Order is the opposite of Chaos. Nothing else is clear about it at this moment. We have to wait a few more episodes to get a clear picture regarding it.--Supratim1986 (talk • contribs) 21:25, August 25, 2013 (UTC)
New Order Archetype
- What's the 3rd member? NovaTsukimori (talk • contribs) 23:05, August 25, 2013 (UTC)
- A shadowed monster is shown in the Monster Academy section of the main site. This monster doesn't look like New Orders 6 Etheric Apophis, but definitely is a part of the "New Order". Here is the image of the Shadowed Monster. Also in the preview for Zexal 119, Yuma mentioned about the summoning of a Rank 12 monster by Eliphas. Considering that the "New Order" monsters are summoned in the interval of even numbers, this means that there is bound to be a Rank 8 & Rank 10 monster as well, which makes the possibility of a total of 5 "New Order" monster cards.--Supratim1986 (talk • contribs) 07:44, August 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Dude, just slow down and relax. There probably will be more in the next episode, but let's just wait and see. I also like how you referred to "New Order" as an archetype and a series XD. Perhaps you should look at this Wiki's definitions of those terms... --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 00:35, August 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Technically at this point i am sort of right and at the same time wrong regarding the usage of the terms archetype and series XD, since we don't yet know what type the New Order would turn out to be after next weeks episode. Atleast we know that there are 3 monster belonging to the New Order, that means it is definitely a 'series' for now, but next week we may also get a support card for the New Order (most likely would be thanks to Shinning Draw of Eliphas), at which point it would get converted to an 'archetype'.--Supratim1986 (talk • contribs) 06:49, August 26, 2013 (UTC)