This is the talk page for discussing the page, Ra Yellow.
Please try to
- That design was used in episode 1 for a few characters, though it wasn't ever seen again. So it does exist, though it was more or less dropped after one episode for some reason. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 17:56, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
- You're thinking of the two in episode 1, I take it? Episode 36 also had one, who handed Banner a bag. The three of them might have just been staff.
- I think that that image is from Yu-Gi-Oh! Online, where you can seemingly give female avatars Ra Yellow uniforms. -- Deltaneos (talk) 19:13, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Exactly, I believe they helped Crowler put on his Duel Coat and they were standing with the security guy when Jaden hops the fence to get in late. Them being staff is probably a good bet, though it's very odd they don't show up too often. Even Misawa's opponent from episode 1 shows up occasionally. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 21:19, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
- This screenshot showed in Episode 36, which showed her having Ra Yellow (actually orange colored) dressing as she carried the unknown bag to Banner. --FredCat100 (talk • contribs) 19:30, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
while there are a few cases of a female Ra uniform:
it was never acknowledged as a seperate Dorm in the series, and it was stated that all women went into Blue aside from Reis special case, i think we should edit that picture into only the Ra male uniform.--RexGodwin (talk • contribs) 12:25, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
- This is probably Duel Academy Staff. Syrus and Bastion stated that there are no girls at Red and Yellow Dorm in the Japanese version of episode 42. --220.127.116.11 (talk) 12:51, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
- The picture we did have isn't even the same as the uniforms shown in-series. Where did we get that. Was it fan-made or a piece of art released later? I thought I read somewhere that the two in episode 1 were staff, though I suppose it really doesn't matter. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 14:19, June 18, 2011 (UTC)