This is the talk page for discussing the page, Searcher.
Please try to
Flamvell Firedog needs to be on this list. I'd do it myself, but I don't want to screw up the nice cell thing that going on. Zeroblizzard 00:01, December 15, 2009 (UTC)Zeroblizzard
- Done. --Blue (Talk) 00:06, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
- Holy cow. That was fast. Zeroblizzard 00:28, December 15, 2009 (UTC)Zeroblizzard
Uh, if LV monsters aren't included on the list because they have their own archetype, why are Gladiator Beasts?--YamiWheeler 20:05, February 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Apparently it takes up too much space. But I don't see how it would take up too much space. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 01:43, May 15, 2011 (UTC)
Apprentice Magician Question
Does the card searched by "Apprentice Magician" have to be shown to the opponent? Or can it remain unknown since it's already on the field (face down)?--220.127.116.11 (talk) 05:49, June 26, 2010 (UTC)
- This searched monster is on the field, so no. Zeroblizzard (talk • contribs) 16:25, August 2, 2010 (UTC)Zeroblizzard
- Reasons on why you should ask questions like these in the Rulings Queries Forum:
- Talk Pages are only for the discussion on how to improve the article; per our policy.
- The answers given there are much more accurate; and on the rare occasions when they are wrong, it will quickly be proven otherwise by another user.
- Not many people check talk pages, so it also takes a long while before the question is answered.
- That said; the monster searched by Apprentice Magician must be shown to the opponent before it is Special Summoned face-down onto the field. Just like for Super-Nimble Mega Hamster, Nimble Momonga and every other card which Special Summons face-down. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 01:43, May 15, 2011 (UTC)
Shouldn't the reason the targeted cards are searched and the type of card (monster/spell/trap) be added?
- If we were to do that, we could just use a SMW search box for the whole page. But since it seems like we want to keep it simple, we're adding them manually instead. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 01:43, May 15, 2011 (UTC)