Talk:Shonen Jump promotional cards
are shonen jump cards illegal(not ban or can't use) in duels? cuz some cardsd are really cheap
- Most of them are fine for use in duels. See the "Current Banned/Limited Lists" on the Main Page for those cards that are illegal, forbidden, limited, and semi-limited. --126.96.36.199 16:49, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
someone has someone guess which card will be the JUMP-EN040?--Modo assalto 21:13, February 5, 2010 (UTC)
I have gooogled it. The most likely candidate is Darklord Superbia, but I haven't been able to find an english version of its picture.
How can 41 and 42 come out before 40? I thought the number was order of release.--Dragonking 01:45, April 5, 2010 (UTC)
The Tyrant Neptune
When will this awesome card come out? I just GOTTA get my hands on it! --EndOfTheWorld 16:06, April 23, 2010 (UTC)
Winged Dragon of Ra
The english Winged Dragon of Ra has been put up for preorder on toywiz.com and it's number is JUMP-EN045.
Always a promo?
Just to know, is there always a promo in all issues?
- No, currently it's something like 25-50% of issues have promo cards (I haven't been paying too much attention). 「ダイノガイ千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 03:49, March 24, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah, I agree with Dinoguy1000 because I got the latest issue yesterday and it had a Naruto card in it. Oh, and Meklord Emperor Granel comes out in the next issue. Just an FYI. --Novafan365, master of scrap (talk • contribs) 14:54, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Novafan, have you had any recent issues arriving several weeks later than normal? My issues all used to arrive at some point in the last two weeks, two months before the issue's cover date, but more recent issues have mostly been arriving in the first two weeks of the month before the issue's cover date. 「ダイノガイ千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 17:02, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
Just an FYI, and I've said this before, the next promo card, after the Dark Magician, is Meklord Emperor Granel, NOT Meklord Astro Mekanikle. --Novafan365, master of scrap (talk • contribs) 15:05, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Check out the images on Meklord Astro Mekanikle, T.G. Hyper Librarian, and Meklord Emperor Granel. I have a feeling 050 and 051 are going to be the next subscription gift cards; that's what it usually means when the in-magazine promos jump numbers like this. 「ダイノガイ千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 17:54, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
- I just received the June/July issue, and it only contained Meklord Emperor Granel. Is it normal? When will I get Meklord Astro Mekanikle and T.G. Hyper Librarian?
The Supremacy Sun
I subscript to Shonen Jump and I wanted to create a Deck based around summoning the Supremacy Sun, and I would like to know when is it going to come out.
- Sign your edits with four tildes if you're speaking in Discussion/Talk Page, k? And you're lucky that "Supremacy Sun" is coming on next arriving JUMP Manga... I already get "Endless Decay" this month. --FredCat 19:21, November 7, 2011 (UTC)
Gustaph Max: Has It Been Released Yet?
I know I was still subscribed before it became SJ Alpha. But I have yet to get any kind of hint that Gustaph Max is being released. Has anybody else gotten that card yet? Because I know I got Number 16 and Slifer, but why haven't we gotten Gustaph Max yet? When are they planning to release it? --ReshiramArc1255 (talk • contribs) 04:13, October 23, 2012 (UTC)
- It will, do you have your Email Notification turn on? If so, then you will be informing whenever "Gustaph Max" is going to be print and publishing. Just be patience. --iFredCat 04:46, October 23, 2012 (UTC)