This is the talk page for discussing the page, Signer Dragon.
Please try to
Scar-Red Nova Dragon should go where?
It's not an Accel Synchro, but should it (and the image) on in that section anyway or be left by itself in another section under Accel Synchro? ShinobiPhoenix 10:11, June 2, 2010 (UTC)
well its a synchro monster that has
to be summoned with red dragon archfiend and two tuner monsters instead of synchro/tuner and a synchro monster so no, but it could be put in). turbowarrior753 2:26 july 12, 2010
i have a question. Until Blackfeather Dragon(Lvl. 8) was released the two signer dragons with a level of 8 (Stardust Dragon, Red-Dragon Archfiend) had both, Assault version, and Majestic version of themselves (Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode, Majestic Star Dragon, Red-Dragon Archfiend/Assault Mode, Majestic Red Dragon) So is it possible that if BFD is in fact an actual proven fifth signer dragon, would it too be given an assault mode, and majestic version? Soundeffex 00:32, March 5, 2010 (UTC)
Assault Modes were a one-shot idea from the OVA. A Majestic form, however, would theoretically be possible. That said, that is pure speculation. Burnpsy 00:41, March 5, 2010 (UTC)
- That's correct, as they're only appear on two main characters; Yusei and Jack, who rival in defense and power, respective. Aki, Luna and Crow not have any rival on their own yet. --FredCat100 00:43, March 5, 2010 (UTC)
has anyone realized that all the signer dragons have three-part names, and one of those parts always includes dragon? Star-dust-dragon, Red-dragon-archfiend, Black-rose-dragon, Ancient-fairy-dragon, Black-feather-dragon. Also two dragons have names that start with black Blackfeather Dragon, Black Rose Dragon. AND Only one signer dragon has a name that does not end with dragon, Red Dragon Archfiend. - Soundeffex 19:16, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
- They're all Dragon preceeded by a noun treated as an adjective, which is also preceeded by an adjective (or a noun treated as an adjective). "Red Dragon Archfiend's" original name is "Red Demons Dragon" so it follows the pattern too. The English translators were either unaware or didn't care for this pattern when they changed "Red Demons Dragon's" name. -- Deltaneos (talk) 21:08, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
Shooting Star = Evolution?
Should people really be trying to count Shooting Star as an Evolution of Stardust in some official, non-speculation form? I mean if it want on 1 Synchro/Tuner and 1 Synchro (instead of just 1 Synchro/Tuner and Stardust Dragon by name), then the only thing it really is is a monster that looks like Stardust, but still isn't otherwise. Is it really even important? I guess I'm just against the idea of presenting such a thing as FACT instead of just fan speculation and then younger or "not as bright" patrons take it seriously and misinformation is spread and thus we have more and more fighting. ShinobiPhoenix 11:12, May 9, 2010 (UTC)
Evolved dragons and unique power?
So far yusei and jack have gotten evolved signer dragons and they have focused on two words to describe it. Yusei:Clear mind, Jack:Burning Soul
I have a few ideas of what the other signers might be... Luna:Innocent heart, Crow:Guardian body, Aki:Pure hands...Daikari 06:51, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
I think you're onto something. -"Pure Hands" sounds kind of weird, thoughScizor99 22:20, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
- If anyone besides Yusei and Jack get evolved counterparts to their Signer Dragons, it's going to be Crow, though, in my opinion, his should have Heart in it (He started off Dueling to protect kids for crying out loud), and his adjective should relate to darkness without making him seem evil. Though this is pure speculation, it makes sense that Crow would get a counterpart to defeat one of the Machine Emperors since we can't have Jack/Yusei defeat two of the three after Crow gets dispatched offhandedly.--Blackstone Dresden 07:46, June 16, 2010 (UTC)
What about Twilight Heart or Affection or Something
I hust noticed something ... Clear Mind, _______ Body, Burning Soul. The three prinicples mind, body, and soul. Crow's may have to do with body as that is the only one that hasn't been taken yet, but that sound pretty wierd.
I see were your getting at, but the question is what about body? turbowarrior753 2:29 july 12,2010
You know both Clear mind and Burning Soul appear in the lyrics for Clear Mind (song) however there's no hints as to Crow's power. However the words Smash in the fifth line and Drive are capitalized, Crazy Drive, a drive can also mean to compel or motivate, (). I'm not sure if this a typo or a hint. Wait, fifth line, Fifth Dragon... is this just a coincidence? --Azure Knight-Zeo 22:18, July 17, 2010 (UTC)
Blackwinged and the Fifth Dragon
The vision seen on episode 113 about Blackwinged being there and not the the Fifth Dragon is a hint. Until now they added about Scar-Red being fought before the other 5 Wicked Gods. Following this, during the 5,000 years between this battles isnt suspicious that then something happened to this Dragons. DracoX 03:17, June 16, 2010 (UTC)
Personally I think they screwed up and wanted to give Crow Black Winged and decided to make that the fifth dragon in recent flashbacks. Of course that's just a theory... --Azure Knight-Zeo (talk • contribs) 22:18, July 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Indeed, that poor dragon missed out once again. Only two appearance and still no card version already. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. 17:11, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
- My theory is that Power Tool Dragon was the original fifth dragon. He died and was replaced with Blackwinged Dragon. Later he was resurrected as a machine. But that's just my theory.
The Members box
Well since the preview for episode 143 says that Leo will awaken a new power, it's obvious to assume that he will control the Life Stream Dragon. So we should note it in the members box, and note that Leo is not a Signer, at least until the episode airs. Dark-Shimy (talk • contribs) 16:45, December 28, 2010 (UTC)
Power Tool Dragon
So, should he get a mention in that massive counterpart section that we've got for RDA and SDD, or does he not count since he's just the Synchro Material for LSD? --Blackstone Dresden (talk • contribs) 05:11, January 16, 2011 (UTC)
The Red Nova vision
It might be possible that the Red Nova vision was just how Yusei and/or Jack interpreted the battle with Red Nova, with Black-Winged Dragon taking part of the battle since they "knew" that Black-Winged was the last Signer Dragon. Just saying because if it was not a vision then we couldn't SURELY know if Black-Winged was a Signer Dragon of that time. Siguiendo la luna no llegare lejos, tan lejos como se pueda llegar ♫ 18:07, January 23, 2011 (UTC)
Shooting Quasar Dragon
Shouldn't Shooting Quasar Dragon be in this article as an "Upgraded version", because it mentions Shooting Star Dragon in its text, so it is related to the dragons. Shrev64(Talk • Contribs) 07:12, April 21, 2011 (UTC)Shrev64
- Unless there's a good reason to prefer the plural form, general policy is to use the singular for article names. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 17:23, January 15, 2016 (UTC)