|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Talk:Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5
I guess it's (Japanese) release date will be between September - November as usual, but I really hope it become sooner than that. it's too bad that Starstrike Blast is not included --Mdbr2 19:03, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
They said up to AT LEAST, Duelist Revolution, they know that because the screen shot showed Draco Equiste. It will probably go up to STBL. Also, shriek has confirmed that Dark Glass is in this as well.
- If Dark Glass is in this with his Tech Genus deck, I think we can probably assume that Shooting Star Dragon is in otherwise why bother programming in Accel Synchro mechanics just for one card? Whether this means a partial STBL, a full STBL or that Shooting Star is an anime-only card only time will tell. AeonThePhoenix 14:59, June 8, 2010 (UTC)
- I can guarantee 99% that if Dark Glass is included in the game, he would not be using Tech Genus cards. Starstrike Blast is releasing a lot of new cards like Scrap, Watt, Naturia and etc. There's no more room for Tech Genus. Even if they are going to release Tech Genus as game exclusives, they aren't going to add in his whole deck. He will most likely be using some Tech Genus game exclusives + junk deck or running something different altogether like Genex.--HHTurtle 15:23, June 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, man. Bruno is going to suck in the game. Well, that might be harsh but he's not going to be too strong. I mean in Tag Force 4 Kiryu only has like what, 7 Infernity cards. That is why almost every body can beat him. I want lots and lots of Tech Genus Cards, Konami.--HHTurtle 15:44, June 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Now confirmed at least partial STBL with Shooting Star Dragon. Given that we now have Machine Emperors too (WOO!) all that's left to make this game truly awesome is if they include ALL of the Malefic cards. AeonThePhoenix 20:06, June 19, 2010 (UTC)
Is there any info on the Dark Tuners and Dark Synchro Monsters? I hope that they change them into normal synchros in the game.--HHTurtle 04:59, June 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Dark Synchros were used for TF04 so it's likely it will remain the same way. Toob (Leave a message) 05:21, June 9, 2010 (UTC)
- I'd like to see them include both the "Normal" and Dark Synchro versions of each monster personally... best of both worlds and keeps everyone happy. AeonThePhoenix 07:50, June 9, 2010 (UTC)
Is there any information about the banlist that the game will be using? I don't want to play against Crow with 3 Gales and 3 Whirlwinds anymore.-- (Talk) 12:11, June 11, 2010 (UTC)
- If it's anything like the previous Tag Force games, it'll have the March list as default, with the September list available for download. AeonThePhoenix 13:04, June 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Tag Force 5 = 4727 cards
- Tag Force 4 (4063) = 664 left
- Duel Terminal 7 (30) = 634 left
- Duel Terminal 8 (30) = 604 left
- Duel Terminal 9 (30) = 574 left
- Duel Terminal 10 (30) = 544 left
- Stardust Overdrive (33) = 511 left
- Absolute Powerforce (80) = 431 left
- Shining Darkness (80) = 351 left
- Duelist Revolution (80) = 271 left
- Starstrike Blast (80) = 191 left
- Extra Pack 3 (40) = 151 left
- Game Promos (4) = 147 left
- Machiners Command (5) = 142 left
- Dragunity Drive (5) = 137 left
- New Anime Exclusives (69) = 68 left
- V-Jump Editions 1 & 2 (8) = 60 left
60 CARDS UNACCOUNTED FOR
I'm not sure if it't important but did anyone else notice the cover of the game dictates 3 different promos for the game, Those being the ones from Duel Transer and not of TF05, Just thought I'd point it out.
Zephyros and has Blackwing Blackwing kochi this game?
- I can confirm neither Blackwing Zephyros nor Kochi are in TF5 AeonThePhoenix (talk • contribs) 14:48, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
Anybody know the code to unlock the special pack? Like the konami code for tag force 1 to 3 and right button x5 square button x5 select x3 for tag force 4.
SHut the fuck up let a pro do this
How do you switch recipies on tag force 5 and download decks of tag force 4 2 more things
1 does anyone think there will be a yugioh 5ds tag force 6
[X-Lord31] Yugioh 5D's Tag Force 6 has been confirmed for a Sep. 2011 Japan release date.
2 does anyone know the soundtrack in the destruction of the future scenes in 5ds 134 135
I controlled a face-up Wise Core and a face-up Koa'ki Meiru Powerhand. My opponent, Sherry LeBlanc, used her trap card Liberty at Last!. The glitch on my game is that it says that the monsters will return to the hand. NOT deck. But they did return to the deck. Shocking.—This unsigned comment was made by Meklordsa5m (talk • contribs) 09:15, April 15, 2012 (UTC)