|This is a documentation subpage for Template:Enumeration.|
It contains usage information, categories and other content that is not part of the original template page.
- property: The first unnamed parameter. This should be the Semantic MediaWiki property, which stores the cards' numbers.
- number: The second unnamed parameter. This should be the number of the current card. If the card has multiple sequential numbers, use the first.
- number2: The third unnamed parameter. If the card has multiple sequential numbers, this should be the last of those numbers.
- first: The number of the first card in the sequence. If unused, this defaults to 1. If left blank, it becomes 0.
- last: The number of the last card in the sequence. If unused, this defaults to 100. If left blank, it becomes 0.
- curr: Content to go in the middle "current" section
- pad: The amount of zero-padding to use. This defaults to 3, but leaving it blank, will cause it to become 0.
If this template is used in a non-English tab, the variables
$ln should have been created to store the language name and ISO 639-1 code, respectively. If so this will change the language the cards' name appears in and the style of quotation marks used around the name.