The Steam Dinosaurs of Unchartered Lands
The "Dinomist" are Monsters that are both powerful in battle and ironclad defenders against destruction.
Survive the fiercest battles with the power of Steam Dragons!
Like most Gates in Solo Mode, each Duel can be played with either the player's own Deck or a provided Loaner Deck fitting the theme of the Gate, with separate rewards for each. Completing this gate for the first time unlocks the Advanced Warriors Secret Pack for 24 hours.
Chapter 1: Scenario
- Reward: "Dinomist Stegosaur" x3
Chapter 2: Practice
Learn the ins and outs of the "Dinomist" Deck.
This chapter serves as a tutorial for using the Dinomists.
- Reward: 150 EARTH Orbs
Chapter 3: Duel 1
- A Deck combining "Dinomists" and "Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer" to Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Summon. You can even Link Summon with the right combination of Monsters, so make use of it and the Deck's ability to Pendulum Summon to fill your Field with powerful Monsters!
Clash of the Steam Dragons
- A Deck that teaches you the basics of "Dinomists." Use "Dinomist Charge" to set up your hand for a Pendulum Summon. "Dinomist Rex" has a very powerful Effect that allows you to return an opponent's Card to their Deck if it attacks. Protect it well from being destroyed in battle, then launch an aggressive attack!
Steam Dragon March
Chapter 3.1: Locked
This chapter becomes available after completing the first Duel. It can be unlocked by spending 200 WATER Orbs.
Chapter 3.2: Duel 2
- A Deck that combines two archetypes that use Pendulum Summons, "Dinomist" and "Zefra." It's important to pick the Pendulum Monsters to activate in your Pendulum Zones wisely. Try pairing "Zefraath" with a "Dinomist" Card. This combination will allow you to freely Pendulum Summon Monsters from both archetypes!
- A Deck that combines "Dinomist" with another Machine-Type WATER archetype, "Crystron." Use the Effects of "Crystron" Tuners to perform Synchro Summons with "Dinomist" Monsters that are either in your hand or Banished. Revive the "Dinomists" that were used as Materials by Pendulum Summoning them to the Field and bring yourself one step closer to victory!
Steam Dragon Assault
Chapter 3.3: Duel 3
- Reward (Loaner): "Dinomist Rex" icon
- Reward (My Deck): 200 Gems
The Steam Dinosaurs and the White Monsters
- A Machine-Type Deck that combines "Dinomists" and "Deskbots." Pendulum Summon by activating two "Dinomist" Cards in each Pendulum Zone. By coordinating your Pendulum Summons with "Deskbot 005," a Card that can destroy Spell and Trap Cards with its Effect, you can gain an even greater advantage for yourself.
Steam Dragon Blast
Chapter 4: Goal
This chapter acts as a Scenario.
- Reward: 150 WATER Orbs