|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
I'm trying to find a name policy for the set pics.
If you happen to be seeing this and have any ideas/suggestions, feel free to try to help by editing or asking something.
Any question regarding this matter specifically, shall be left on this page's talk page.
I recommend the read of the Instructions section.
Note: I'm still building this page. It may have some typos/errors. Feel free to correct any.
Generic naming scheme: "ABBR-<type>LN.png".
- ABBR-BoosterLN.png[Notes 1];
- ABBR-<Tin>LN.png;[Notes 4]
BoosterBoxLN.png[Notes 5][Notes 6][Notes 7];
- ABBR-DeckLN.png[Notes 8];
- ABBR-SneakPeakLN.png[Notes 9]/ABBR-SneakPeakPosterLN.png/
ABBR-PosterLN.png[Notes 10][Notes 11];
Using "Promo" for the majority might work. Though Special/Super/Advance/Plus/Deluxe Editions may offer some ambiguity (with Tins, perhaps?), so these should be the main focus of this project, I think.
"ABBR" means set abbreviation;
"LN" means set Language;
Feel free to change any of the "ABBR-BoosterLN.png" behind the line to any new suggestion;
Try to use Reference tags to justify and clarify your suggestion;
Use the Other Thoughts section to express your ideas more textually than just using the Reference tags;
Discussion goes on this page's talk page. I want to keep this page simple and succinct, if possible.
- Legendary Collections may use this, since they have two different prefixes. They can also go with "Promo" for the "LC0?" part and "Booster" for the Mega Pack part.
- To be used for special cases like X-Saber Power-Up, Samurai Assault and everything else, like magazines, mangas (or call it Y?0?-MangaLN.png?), Oversized, Movie packs, etc..
- I need to make a list of all that falls into this category.
- With "<Tin>" meaning "Tin<date><wave>"? Or maybe "<Full tin name>"? Check possible ambiguity on Collectible Tins 2009 and 2009 Collectors Tins. Does this make sense? Isn't "Promo" enough? Also check File:RGBTPP-PromoEN.png
- Some pics need revision.
- Are these relevant?
- Seems better than "ABBR-BoosterBoxLN.png", since the abbreviation will usually make up for any ambiguity (need to check Judgment of the Light: Deluxe Edition carefully).
- This won't work all the time, but can be used generically. Some special cases:File:YS15-DeckNA-F.png, File:YS15-DeckNA-L.png (These should be NA, but there needs to be a way to differentiate them.
- May offer ambiguity?
- May offer ambiguity with other posters for that set.
- Check this and this.